The portals

A/n: Gravity falls take place between seasons 1 and 2, Star vtfoe also takes place between 1 and 2, Amphibia takes place during season 1 and the owl house takes place a week after Luz joins Hexside

In Echo Creek:
Stars pov

It's been a few days after we defeated Toffee and me and Marco were hanging out in the living room, I don't know why but I was having these feelings for him and I thought that it was best to tell him and I was going to right now " Marco I have something to tell you, I -" I started then suddenly this portal open up sucking both me and Marco into it ...

Gravity falls:
Dipper pov

Me, Mabel, Grukle Stan, and Soos were all watching Tv. It's been days since we defeated Gideon and I told Stan about the journal and I was going to ask for it back " Grukle Stan, I wanted to talk to you about the journal" I said " ah, look kids there is something I need to tell you" Stan says, just then a rift open up sucking us all in ...

Amphibia
Anne pov

It was a normal day at the plantar house, we just got back after going to town and on the way back running into trouble with a giant creature and tried to run from it, like I said normal. I was going to tell them about Sasha and Marcy, "hey guys there is something I need to tell you" I said then a large rift opened up and sucked us in...

Unknown to her, Sasha and Marcy also have been sucked in by different rifts

Boiling isles:
Luz pov

It was the end of the day and I was training with Willow and Gus as we were practicing our magic near the house then I saw Amity come by, and she looked shy " hey Amity" I said " hey Luz, I have something to tell you" Amity said and as she was about to speak we all looked to see a giant portal open up and see these people and I think frogs fall out of it...

A/n: this is the introduction and I will start the main parts soon but until then enjoy and remember I am always open to ideas for the story

Please read vote and comment

Owenjennoghost