The dramatic arrival

I ᗪᗝᑎ ᗝᗯᑎ ᕼᗩᖇᖇƳ ᑭᗝ丅丅ᗴᖇ, ᖇᗝᗯᒪIǤ ᗪᗝᗴᔕ

ᑭᖇᗴᐯIᗝᑌᔕᒪƳ ᗝᑎ 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬...

"But mommy, you said that they are mean. I don't know if I want to meet them if they're rude." Jupiter whined. He was a momma's boy, in fact both my sons were.

"They are, but we could always have some fun with them." Everyone in the room smirked the famous Malfoy smirk, which only real Malfoy's could do. I quickly told everyone my plan, and once everyone was satisfied, I dismissed them to pack. I grinned; the Grangers will never mess or tease me ever again

Lucy's POV

"Mother, is Hermie coming to the reunion" I asked. I never really like Hermione, as she was such a know-it-all. I also felt embarrassed every time I was seen with her because she has really bushy hair, beaver teeth, and always had her nose in a book.

"Yes, be nice though" She started. "You never know if she knows someone rich." Everyone laughed at the thought. Our family bets that Hermione will be a single librarian, who tells the kids to be quiet every two seconds. Anyway, we just arrived to the most fancy hotel in the world owned by the one and only Malfoy family. We were hoping that coming main hotel doubles our chances at meeting Draco Malfoy; the most eligible bachelor in the world. But, there is a nasty rumor that he is married. Though, divorce and affairs are always an option.

A fancy white van pulled up next to us, and Aunt Jean and Uncle Richard came out. We all gasped in shock, they were the poorest members of our family, but they have a car that costs fortunes.

"Jean, Richard. It's nice to see you again!" My mom greeted them with a fake smile. They responded with a fake smile as well, like forced politeness.

"Where's Hermione, I haven't seen her since she was 11." Aunt Macy stated. "How did she do in school, last we saw she was such a bookworm."

"She was the valedictorian, getting the highest marks on everything." Uncle Richard bragged. "Getting even higher grade than Dra-"
He was cut of by a loud car engine. It was the most beautiful car we've ever seen.

Out came a long, tanned, hairless leg. The lady was wearing the latest clothes from the HJM fashion line. She walked around the car and opened the backseat doors. She had kids??? A boy about 12 hopped out, holding the hand of a young girl, then two more kids came out. The fashionable and presumably rich family started walking over to us. I ran in front of everyone to introduce myself.

"My name is Lucy Granger, voted most hottest model at HJM, really rich, best friend and girlfriend of-" I was going to say more, when she interrupted me.

"I'm pretty sure I never hired you, Lu-Lu. Didn't your mother tell you not to lie?" She said, taking off her sunglasses. Wait, there is only one person to ever call me Lu-Lu...

"Who... BEAVER." Amanda yelled. "When did you get hot? And when did you have kids?" Everyone started to bombard her with questions.

"You had children out of wedlock?! You're a disappointment to the Granger family name!!" Aunt Linda shouted. She said it was very important to keep up with the family reputation.

"One; I'm married, two; that means I'm not a Granger anymore, and three; didn't you have children out of marriage?" She sassed.

Aunt Linda looked speechless, just like the rest of our family.

"Care to introduce us to your kids, Hermione?" Grandpa Kyle asked.

"Oh yeah, this is my eldest Scorpius." She said. "Here is Andromeda; we call her Andy. Then we have Lyra and Jupiter." All her kids looked amazing, and a bit familiar.

"W-well, come on. We'll lose our rooms after ten minutes." Mom said after a few minutes. We were all still pretty surprised about Hermione's changes. They walked into a beautiful lobby; green couches with silver accents, and red couches with gold accents. Everything looked so expensive, I doubted we would be able to buy half of this furniture.

"Reservation under the name Granger." Mom said

The lady at the desk; who hadn't looked up this entire time, snapped up at the name Granger.

"Hermione? You're here, I thought you were in Paris with Dra-" She was interrupted by the beaver.

"Pansy? Oh, and to answer your question, I'm here for a family reunion." She said. They started to gossip right in front of us, like how rude are you. She has no manners or fashion sense or anything I have!!! Ugh, calm down Lucy, you're better than that beaver. It would look bad if I interrupted them, but they're taking so longgg. Uncle Sean didn't share those same feelings, as he told them to shut up and give them their keys.

"Excuse me." The girl, Pansy, looked a bit muffled. "Fine, here's your keys. Have a good time at the Golden Serpent hotel!" She mumbled something incoherent. Maybe about rude customers and being lucky to get a great paying job with no experience, or something like that. I noticed she gave Hermione a golden key card with the name Malfoy written in cursive.

"Daddy, she stole my keys! I want the Malfoy suite." I yelled. "As Miss future Malfoy I order you to give me the keys or you will be fired!" I knew this would hit me in the face sooner or later, but I don't care right now.

"Gurl, I've been friends with Drakey-poo since infant hood, I know he would never fire me because he hired me. So move your fake a** out of here before I make you." She looked menacing, like a lion (A pug?) stalking her prey. I then swore to never get on her bad side again.

"F-fine, I'll be back later. Don't forget we have a dinner reservation at the Greek Traveler." I stuttered (Bonus points if you know what fanfiction this name is from) Anyways, I wonder what Draco Malfoy is going to announce at the gala... OMG, I totally forgot all about the ball until now.

We all walked to our snake themed rooms and got ready for dinner. As I was changing, I started thinking about the schedule for the week. Wait... I totally forgot about the ball!!!

"I forgot about the ball!!!" I shouted

"Me too, I need new makeup products!" Amanda hollered.

My mom walked into the room, looking calm and a bit smug.

"It's okay girls, we'll just go to the shops to get new supplies."

IᑎᗩᒪᒪY OE IT TI ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE. I ᕼᗝᑭᗴ Ƴᗝᑌ ᗴᑎᒎᗝƳᗴᗪ I ᗩᔕ ᗰᑌᑕᕼ ᗩᔕ I I. Also sorry if it's bad, I didn't edit this. The words just popped into my head. And I had band today, and I'm regretting signing up for it. I play the trombone. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

(ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍs.)

- Đ₳Ʉ₲Ⱨ₮ɆⱤ_Ø₣_Ø₥Ɇ