The dare

Yamaguchi POV

I had woke up early because it was the training camp that we were invited to so I got up and packed my clothes until I got a call from nishinoya-Senpai and Tanaka-senpai so I checked what it was and they said they had a dare for me? So I said what was the dare and that I'd except which I regretted a lot.
Messages
Tanaka:hey yamaguchi!!!!
Noya: yamaguchi~
Yamaguchi: yea?
Both boys: we got a dare for you~
Yamaguchi: uhm sure what is it?
Tanaka: We dare you to crossdress the whole time we are at the training camp~
Yamaguchi: Uh ok..😐
Back to yamaguchi POV
Ehh I don't want to do this but I guess let me ask Kiyoko and Yachi to help me with the clothes.
After calling Kiyoko and Yachi and explaining when they got there.
"So can you guys help me with the clothes since I have no girl clothes😅" "ofc we'll help we've always wanted to dress you and hinata up" Yachi and Kiyoko said all happy but before they could speak again they got called by Hinata "hello?" Kiyoko said. "Pls help me Tanaka and noya Senpai dares me to wear girl clothes the whole Time Im At the training camp and I have no clothes!" "Ofc we will help come to yamaguchis house ok" kiyoko said with a big smile.
When Hinata got there
"Thank you so much Kiyoko and Yachi" Hinata said all happy. I looked at the two girls who had big smirks all happy since they said they wanted to dress us up both so I was kinda scared of what they were gonna do. " We are going shopping!!" The two girls yelled.
At the mall
"Ok go try this on Hinata you to yamaguchi" Yachi said pushing us with outfits. When I was trying it on I noticed it was a short skirt with a hoodie which I liked the hoodie but not the skirt it felt like it was showing everything so when I went back out in the outfit I saw me and hinata were matching so it made me feel a little better so I was happy a little about that then the girls took pictures which scared me so I blushed a lot. "Ok now go try this on" kiyoko pushed us into the changing rooms once again. I tried the outfit on but it felt weird since it was short-shorts and a small white shirt so it felt weird but I guess it was ok.
After shopping they got all the wigs and clothes so now the two boys are wearing a skirt with legging under them and and a sweater like shirt but it was matching there hair color.
Yamaguchi POV
When we got to the bus all the team had looked at us so as soon as they saw us Hinata had hid behind me and I started to blush a lot when I saw Tsukki so I looked away then me and hinata got on the bus and sat next to each other while we could see Tanaka senpai and noya senpai just looking at us whispering so we just took a nap.
Hinata POV
I was so embarrassed to be wearing this so I hid behind yamaguchi and sat next to him cus it was so embarrassing mainly because kageyama but I could see him murmuring words to himself looking like he was mad but meh I just decide to take a nap with yamaguchi.
When they arrived at the training camp
When we got to the training camp I was so happy that as soon as I saw Kenma I ran to home and jumped on him hugging him because I was so happy to see him. "Kenma I missed you!!" I yelled while hugging him while he was all confused since I looked like a girl so he asked me "Shoyou why are you wearing girls clothes? Not that I mind just wondering.." he said all calmly so I told him what my senpais did and he understood that's when I noticed my shoe was untied so when I was about to bend down to tie it kiyoko grabbed me and said to crouch and not bend because if I bent then the boys would see under the skirt so I was very embarrassed but I listened to kiyoko and after that we all went inside to choose our dorms.

Hewo author here hope you are enjoying it so far it's a work in progress but it's fun to make and I made my own plot with a help of a friend kind of but I hope your enjoying this and yes I feel like shiritorizawa is rich enough to have dorms ok thank you and hope you have a good day/night.

Word count: 814