Chp. 1

???: Todo lo que tenías que hacer era entregar el paquete.

???: Fueron tus hombres los que fracasaron. Por favor, no los lastimes!

???: Lo siento, pero tienes que aprender las consecuencias.

???: Nononono! Por favor!

NOOO-BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

A tiresome Yn groans from hearing the loud beep of his alarm. Living through the nightmares of his memories led him to have a terrible sleeping schedule. Putting those nightmares aside Yn has gotten used to American life in metropolis and also starting his first day at an American school. Although he didn't want to go he made a promise. After a couple minutes of collecting himself he gets up and heads for the shower. As Yn is showering he feels the scars and burns he received from past times. Yn takes his time getting ready for school as he is in no rush. Yn locks the door to his apartment and heads to his new school: Metropolis High.

Timeskip 30 Minutes

Yn arrived at the school. But before he does anything he looks around the area because he has never seen a school so.... care-free. This school is completely different from the one he went in Mexico; no uniforms, no walls that cover the school, teenagers just hanging around. Yn starts walking towards the entrance and as he is walking someone bumps into him. Yn turns around to see a small girl with a big yellow duffel bag.

???: I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.

The girl looks face to face with Yn and before he can say anything she gets scared and walks away fast. Yn just stands there trying to comprehend on what just happened.

???: Hello!

Turning to his right he sees a girl with ginger hair wearing a purple sports outfit greeting him.

Barbara: The names Barbara but you can call me Babs!

Yn: Um... I'm Yn.

Barbara: Yn? Well it's nice to meet'cha! I'm assuming that your also new since your were just standing there like a bump on a log. So how bout you and me walk together?

Yn:..Sure, I guess.

Never meeting an energetic girl put him in a tight spot- well he has met energetic girls but this was a different "type" of energetic girl. And now they're walking through the school halls.

Barbara: So where are you from? I'm from Gotham but my dad got a new job so we have to move. By the way are you a fan of Batman? I'm a huge fan of Batman! I have all the limited action figures of him and I almost have all of his comic books! What about you Yn do you have a favorite superhero?

Yn:....Can you repeat that please?

Barbara blushes in embarrassment as she let her fan girl out in front of her new friend.

Barbara: Sorry! I'm just a big fan. Chuckles nervously.

Yn: It's fine. I'm just not up to speed right now.

Barbara: Yea you do seem kinda tired. Let me guess.... you pulled an all nighter with your "bois"?

Yn: Yea... He said confused at what she said.