Three

Bakasyon na and tita tanya, sophie, kuya sky and papa went on a Europe Tour, naiwan ako dito sa San Vicente. My friends are on vacation too. Si Zanne ay nasa Hong Kong, Samuel in Manila, Aia in their Island, Ali in Malaysia, Zylina in US. And Ashia in Valencia.

I spent a lot of my time watching tv series, and doing some stuffs, si Astrid lang ang kasama ko dahil hindi rin sya nagbakasyon, we sometimes do sleep overs, hang out a lot and do some stupid things together.

Sa araw araw na lumilipas ay narerealize ko na we should seize the day, because once it'll pass, you can never go back, it will just become a memory.

Tumatanda na kami, and as much as i want to do the things that i never did before as a kid, I can't.

So today is what matters, we never knew what's in the future, seize the moment.

I've been so lonely, walang magawa, tulog, kain, at ikot lang ang ginagawa ko. Bukas ay darating na sina Tita tanya dahil  kuya wants to spend his last few weeks vacation here in san vicente. 2nd year college na sya, dapat ay 1st year pa lang kaso ay maaga syang nag aral.

I helped the helpers clean the house, siguradong magagalit si Tita Tanya kung hindi malinis ang bahay, nasa pool ako ngayon, tumutulong sa pag-lilinis.

Pagsapit ng gabi ay wala akong ginawa kundi ibabad ang sarili sa social media, i saw samuel posted a photo of him, nakatayo ito sa isang lugar kung saan ang background nya ay puro magagandang building.

Si Zanne naman ay nasa Disneyland iyon ang post nya, while Aia living in an Island life so puro beaches lang ang posts, Ali spending the most out of her vacation in Malaysia, And ashia she didn't post anything.

Ni like ko lahat ng iyon, they look pretty in their posts lalo na si Aia, island life fits her, she's morena and looked like she was living for the beach.

I was biting my inside cheeks when i saw yiannis posted a photo, it was him sitting on a bench looking good with usual outfits how europian people wear and the location says Buckingham Palace.

And oh i almost forgot that their family and mine went on europe tour together, Tita tanya and Tita kathleen were sort of bestfriends, so, they went together.

If i were in their place, I'll tag Astrid along too with me, that's what's nice of having a best friend, you have someone who will always be there for you even though everyone will turn their back on you.

I saw sky posted a photo, Papa, Tita tanya, sophie and him, i smiled they looked cute together. And another one was him and yiannis, smiling at the camera genuinely, with the view of Eiffel tower. It was night time so it was so pretty, i zoomed in the photo, na-aamaze ako sa ganda, kaso ng zinoom ko iyon ay mukha ni yiannis ang na zoom, my upper lips arose in annoyance.

Nag scroll scroll na lang ako and a photo got my attention, Sophie posted a photo of her and yiannis, laughing with each other. Sophie was laughing, while yiannis was smiling with his folded arms, standing beside Sophie, and was staring at each other. Yiannis.... Okay i can't deny that he's handsome, he's gorgeous.

Pagkatapos nun ay natulog na ako, I've had enough in social media so it's time for me to sleep.

When i woke up i heard a noise. Nang bumaba ako ay nakita ko sina Sophie agad. I quickly ran downstairs, somehow felt happy because they're here, nagmano ako kay papa and Tita tanya.

"Hi Savanna!" Kuya wrapped me in his arms.

I felt happy, happy that they're here, kahit gaano sila kalupit ay masaya akong nandito sila, I'm with them, and they're with me.