Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV~
Sara walked with me through the halls once it was lunch. She was headed to the library and I was headed to the gym, both of which are in the same direction.

"So how's it going with Sugawara?" She said nudging me.

I had been talking to Sugawara for about he two weeks now, not that long really. We'll usually eat lunch together, unless he has practice. I haven't gone to the gym yet when he has practice but I decided to go today since the guy that pinned me to the wall the other day seems to be following me, waiting for Sara and I to split up.

"It's good I guess, he's really nice," I said smiling, as I slightly looked behind us to see the guy still following us.

"Do you want me to walk you to the gym?" She asked me quietly and I nodded my head slightly, "Okay then"

We walked all the way to the gym and the guy was watching from a distance.

"If you need me, scream bloody murder and I'll sprint to you," She said with a slight laugh as she walked towards the library.

I saw the guy start to move but I opened the gym door and slipped inside. The noise that I had heard from inside the gym before had stopped. I looked around to see the whole team starring at me. I have a small wave with a small smile on my face.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Hinata said smiling at me as he jumped slightly with a volleyball in his hands, "Do you like volleyball too?"

"I guess, I like watching it, but I'm not very good at any sports," I said smiling kindly at him.

"Hinata you know this goddess," A short boy, I think he's shorter then Hinata asked. I think he's a year under me, I remember seeing him around when I was in my second year.

"Well ya, that's (Y/N) she's friends with Suga," Hinata said still slightly jumping.

"Well goddess is a new one," I say smiling.

"No one has ever called you a goddess?" A boy with a shaved head asked, I've also seen him around a few times.

"No, not goddess, it's usually Angel, that seems to be the most common, sometimes it's gorgeous though," I say with a small smile as I quietly laugh to myself.

"Well then you can be an Angel, since we already have a goddess," The short one said as he motioned to the girl, a third year I believe, Kiyoko?

I've seen her around a few times, she seems to also get pestered a lot but doesn't talk to the people pestering her as much as I do, I think that's why most people admire her from a far, then pestering her with dates.

I smiled at her and she gave me a small smile back.

"Wait you said she was Suga's friend!" The taller one said looking at Sugawara.

"You kept and Angel like her hidden from us!!" The shorter one said.

Sugawara nodded and rolled his eyes slightly, "She already gets bothered enough through out the day"

"I'm just here to eat my lunch, please just act like I'm not even here," I said smiling as I walked over to a corner and sat down.

"I'm Nishinoya," The short boy said running over me and smiling.

"And I'm Tanaka," The taller one said.

"I'm (Y/N) but you probably knew that since Hinata did introduce me," I said smiling.

"Leave her alone," Sugawara said pushing them away, "She came here to eat in peace"

"It's fine, but thank you Sugawara," I said giving him a smile.

"You can call me Suga if you want to," he said.

"Well then thank you Suga," I said.

~Time Skip~
"Pssst, (Y/N)," Nishinoya said as he slowly slide across the wall.

"Do you have like a sister or something?" He said. I tilted my head to the side, "Then we'll have like three goddesses, well a goddess, an Angel, and whatever your sister is"

"Well I do have a sister," I say patting the space next to me to show that he can sit down, which he does, "But she's 10"

He looked slightly shocked and his mouth slightly opened out of shock but he closed it.

"Well she's probably still some sort of goddess or Angel," He says, "Not in a creepy way though"

"Well I'll tell her that, she'll be very happy," Is aid smiling before he ran off.

AN-
Thanks for reading
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Word Count~ 773