Finale

A/N: Happy Jimin day 💜

Jungkook groaned slightly as his mind yet again got distracted with thoughts of his lovely husband. He wanted to hold Jimin back in his arms but for the past 2 weeks it seemed like his husband had no time for him. He himself was busy with projects and deadlines, often reaching home later than usual but he expected Jimin to always be there for him at night but sadly Jimin had other priorities more important than him.

Jungkook sighed as he got ready to head back home, hoping tonight he could have some time with his omega. He had chased the omega for 4 years before Jimin finally married him and now that the omega had completely accepted him, he didn't want there to be any more distance between them. He really missed his husband

**

Jimin was Jungkook's senior in college. Jungkook had fallen for the cute omega the second he laid eyes on him. Jungkook being the alpha had taken the first steps in befriending the omega and his charms definitely worked, seeing that Jimin accepted his company but whenever the alpha let his feelings be known to Jimin,the omega often took it as a light hearted flirting by the alpha. Jungkook was disappointed but still he continued loving his senior whilst being his friend.

When Jungkook's family came to Jimin's house with the proposal, Jimin rejected it. He didn't really have anything against the alpha, Jimin just wasn't interested in settling down yet. Jungkook had brought this proposal because he knew how much other alphas wanted Jimin and he was afraid someone would take Jimin away from him. Jimin's grandma though, insisted that Jimin say yes to the proposal as her health was deteriorating and she wanted to see her favorite grandson settle down, and so the omega reluctantly agreed.

Jungkook hadn't touched the omega in any way after the marriage. He wanted Jimin to come to him on his own free will. The alpha was patient, he wanted Jimin to fall for him and after nearly 6 months of their marriage, Jimin confessed that he loved the alpha too, that night was the best night ever for the both of them, as they expressed their love for each other through the physical act of love.

Jungkook was ecstatic that Jimin finally accepted his love but now it's been 2 weeks after their intimate night of love and confession and he didn't have Jimin to himself after that day.

******
Jimin was preparing dinner in the kitchen when two hands grabbed his waist from behind, making him squeak. He felt Jungkook 's lips on his neck and the omega closed his eyes sighing at the sensation

"Mhmm, Jungkook, stop. Your mom is in the living room… what if she comes in?..." Jimin whispers 

"Then it will be a sight to see" the alpha murmurs against Jimin's neck. Jimin could feel goosebumps all over his body "I missed you…"

Jimin blushes as he turns around to face his husband 

"Aww you are so cute when you blush…" Jungkook chuckles caressing the omega's cheek "... I missed that…" the alpha says looking into Jimin's eyes before his eyes focus on the omega's lips "...and these lips…" his thumb caresses Jimin's lips softly 

Jimin's breath hitched as he sees Jungkook leaning in and before he knows it, Jungkook has already claimed his lips, quite feverishly 

Jimin responds back with the same intensity when he hears Jungkook's dad calling for Jungkook

Jimin immediately pushes Jungkook away slightly, embarrassed

"Jungkook…your dad is looking for you…" Jimin breathes out and seeing the alpha's disappointed face he continues "...I have to finish preparing dinner anyways…."

"Don't you want me to be here with you? I told you I missed you…" Jungkook says irritated 

Jimin looks at him worried "... are you okay? Is it work?..."