Chapter One

It was a normal, boring day in Columbus, Ohio. Nothing interesting to talk to about with friends, no boys to chase. Not that any of them were attractive. A lonely Mina was sitting on her couch texting her best friend, Eliana.

MinaBear: hey girlie you there?

Mt.Elliest: what do you want

MinaBear: what's with the attitude sis- you okay?

Mt.Elliest: nah i just don't feel like talking to you right now

MinaBear: the disrespect is unreal

Conversations such as these happen quite often between the girls. Eliana is the kind of person that has no filter whatsoever, and won't hesitate to tell you what she thinks of you. That's what Mina likes about her. Eliana was absolutely hilarious.

She turned off her phone and watched cartoons on the TV. She chuckled a little, laughing at Tom failing miserably at chasing Jerry. This is how she spent her sundays, safely tucked inside of her house.

Mina had beautiful green eyes, wavy blonde hair and beautiful olive skin. Mina was quite tall herself, but not as tall as Eliana. Mina has a soft spot for animals, and she has a pet gecko named Ghost. She loved to read, but she hated drawing. She just couldn't understand how easily Eliana drew anime characters, or whatever they're called. Mina didn't and never will watch anime.

Eliana, on the other hand, was a tall, beautiful black queen. She has alluring brown eyes, and chocolate skin. Eliana has very long hair, and her mother styles it all the time. She loves drawing. Sometimes, she feels like she can talk to the characters she makes. Ellie likes anime, but she doesn't like it enough to consider herself a real anime fan.

Mina finished another episode of Tom and Jerry just as her dad walked in. "Hey Mimi, what'rya watching?" He asked. Mina's father is quite a fun person to be around. There was never a dull moment around Mr. Beck.

"Well, I just finished another episode of TAJ. What's for dinner?" Mina asked, scared of what he'll reply with. "Escargot," he started, "with cooked carrots on the side." He said seriously. "Dad, you aren't funny. I'm serious. What's for dinner?" Mina whined. "We're having burgers and fries. I hope you're happy. You've ruined all the fun." He declared, with  an attitude.

"Now wait a minute, don't you have a test to study for?" The taller asked, concerned that his daughter isn't studying. "Oh yeah. Sorry, I kind of forgot. I'll go study now." Mina bear crawled up the stairs to her room which was on the right.

Mina's father shook her awake, telling her to get ready for school. Mina grumbled and mumbled, but her dad wouldn't budge. She got up from her squeaky bed, and ran to the shower. She grabbed her favorite mango body wash and washed herself up. As she stepped out of the shower, she almost slipped. When she realized what was happening, she caught herself just in time on the bath grips.

She dried herself off, and put on some lotion. After she was finished with that, she looked for an outfit to wear. Mina went with some basic basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought, 'wow, I could look better than this. do I care though? no.'

Mt.Elliest: are you on the way to hell

Mt.Elliest: i meant school

MinaBear: lol yeah i just got dressed. i bet i could outdress you today

Mt.Elliest: yeah right

Mt.Elliest: also are we allowed to wear slides to school

MinaBear: no, we aren't allowed to wear any open toed shoes to school

Mt.Elliest: ...

MinaBear: you're gonna wear them, aren't you

Mt.Elliest: what do you think

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this book, I just wanted something to write during quarantine. Hopefully this made you chuckle or laugh, because that is my goal; to make people happy.

Have a good one!