Chapter 4

I wake up by loud knocking. 

'Daniel, kommst du jetzt?' I hear a familiar voice.
I hear quick footsteps, making me open my eyes. I look at Daniel, quickly grabbing his things together. He looks at me, '(Y/N), hide, quick' he whispers. I gulp and look around the room. Where was I able to hide? 

I get out of bed and run into the bathroom, but Daniel stops me, 'no, not there' he mumbles just loud enough for me to hear. I quickly grab a blanket from the bed, missing the warmth from under the sheets around my body. I run into the corner of the room, behind a curtain that reaches the ground. 

Daniel looks at me in doubt, not sure if my hiding spot was good enough, but there was no time. 
'Daniel! Was machst du?' I hear him saying from outside the room again. 
'Ein moment, bitte!' Daniel answered. 

This felt so unreal. I was hiding from Till Lindemann, the man I wanted to see the most. He seemed to enjoy his view too when I was in front of him...or did I imagine that? Of course I did. He's famous, he smiles that way at everyone!

Daniel opened the door and Till walked in immediately, looking around the room, 'Versteckst du etwas vor mir?' Till asked. I had a thought of what it could mean, but I wasn't sure. I wanted to peek from behind the curtain so badly. I wanted to see Till just one more time, but I knew I couldn't do that. Daniel helped me and I was going to help him. 

'Nein, Till, natürlich nicht!' Daniel said. If he only didn't sound so nervous, Till would've believed him. I couldn't exactly see what was happening, but the silence that filled the room felt very tense. I didn't know what to do, I tried breathing as slow and soundless as I could. I noticed the curtain I was standing behind moving. I closed my eyes, thinking 'stop moving, stay still, stay still!' I looked at my feet, focussing on staying quiet, realizing this whole time Till and Daniel were both quiet. 

'Lass uns gehen, Till' I heard Daniel say, telling Till they should get going. I heard footsteps, thinking they both walked off, but I only heard one pair. And the footsteps were getting louder...

Before I fully realized what was happening, I was eye to eye with Till Lindemann once again. At first I felt happiness, but that immediately got swapped with fear. What was going to happen?
Till's eyes widened and his eyebrows lowered. I saw Daniel behind him, covering his own mouth with his hand. 

'What are you going here?' Till asked, surprisingly calm. I gulped, trying to come up with something to say, 'I-' I started, but Daniel cut me off, 'Till, es ist nicht so, wie es scheint' he said, telling Till it's not what it looks like. Thankfully I spoke a little German. Rammstein helped me with that. 

Till looked at Daniel, 'ach nein?' He asked, sounding  more frustrated than before, 'Was ist es dan?' He asked, raising his voice. I looked at Daniel, hoping he was coming up with something useful to safe us both. I wasn't sure what was going to happen to me. Would they just throw me onto the streets again? I would probably be able to go home! 

I had my plan and started walking towards my bag, but I froze when I heard Till say, 'Stop!'. His deep, loud voice vibrated in my chest. I turned around to face him, but I found it hard to look him in his piercing eyes. 
Till looked at Daniel, 'Wie lange ist sie schon hier?' Till asked, squinting his eyes. Daniel started thinking about how long I actually was here. 

'Only a few nights' I finally managed to get out of my throat. Till and Daniel looked at me, both a bit surprised by my ability to understand German. 'Don't you know you can't be here?' Till asked me, a slight growl in his tone. I quickly nod, 'Y-yes, I'm sorry, I will grab my stuff and leave immediately' I tell him and turn around to grab my bag from the ground. 

'No, you can't'

I stand up straight again.
Till Lindemann is telling me I can't leave. 

I felt a pressure on my chest but didn't know wether it felt alarming or arousing that Till Lindemann was ordering me to stay. 

I turn around to face Till again, catching his eyes quickly leave my behind to look at my eyes. 
'Why not?' I ask, 'I have been wanting to go home for days' I explain. 

Till's eyebrows lower again. He looks furious at Daniel, 'Du hast sie gezwungen, hier zu bleiben?' He asked, balling his fists. I thought it was very attractive that the idea of Daniel kidnapping me made Till mad. 
Daniel quickly shook his head, 'Nein, Till! Ich hatte-' He started explaining, but immediately stopped when Till raised his hand. 

'Tonight we have dinner' He ordered before looking and pointing at me, 'You will be there too' he says, 'stay in my room until then' he says. 
I felt my face warm up, 'You would let me?' I ask, trying not to sound nervous or shy.

Daniel looks confused at Till, 'Why can't she stay with me?' He asks, but Till ignores him, 'Get dressed and grab your things' he orders, 'I will be waiting next door' He says before running his eyes up and down my body once more before turning around and walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him. 

I quickly grab my clothes. I didn't think about what would happen to Daniel. I only think about the fact that I will be staying in Till Lindemann's room for the day. 
'Don't go, (Y/N)' Daniel begged, 'Please stay. I'll let you go home and I will accept the consequences' He says. I look at him, 'I don't think Till was asking, Daniel...It's gonna be okay, you hear me?' I reassure him, 'I'm going to explain everything at dinner tonight. He will understand and we will both be off the hook' I tell him. 

Daniel shakes his head, 'I don't know...somthing doesn't feel right'