Love.

Lets talk love, and i dont mean the occasional hook-up with no feelings attached. I wanna talk about the process of falling, waiting, heartbreak, love itself and what i believe it all means. SO without a further a do- lets get started! (Warning: could potentially be soppy but i will try make it as fun as i can to read, but im quite a debby downer)

There are so many different ways you could explain love. Hell, there are so many words you could use to pair with love- like fate or destiny- but here is how I view love.
  Love isnt just something i will pick up and throw away. I will take time with it. Look into it. I will hold it so close to my heart that it could break me with a pinch. Love isnt just a word to be used. Its a connection. A bond. A promise. One that only you and your partner could only ever fully understand. Love is difficult, you see, we say we fall in love but the  we fall out. Personally, i dont like how thats said. Although, i genuinely dont have enough brain cells to condrupt another example of how to put it (whoops, if you have any ideas. Text me them and i will defo use it as an example!) So we're just gonna stick to what my 14 year old brain knows.
Now, i will get into heartbreak in a bit. But lets actually breakdown how love feels.
In my opinion, it feels like your floating. You have this sense and acknowledgement of security and warmth, no matter what situation you are in, you can just think back to that one person that gives you that stength and it will make you feel stronger.
The feeling of warmth that is spread around your whole body is incredible. It makes you feel like its all going to be okay as long as they are there. Love is Interesting. Its astonishing really.
There is a- and i think i am correct, if not. I apologise- greek myth (or legend. I genuinely still dont know the difference between them. Kinda lack in brain cells...oops)  that once we all had 2 faces, 4 arms, 4 legs, 2 bodies (you get the deal) and Zeus didn't like that, it scared him. So he split them apart, making sure that they couldnt find eachother because they were worlds away. My point of saying this is that i believe we all have soulmates and that story is a perfect way to describe it (thanks luke for the idea) and as much as i would love to go and prove why that doesnt make sense (which i couldnt do by the way, because- well- i just lack in the department of things making sense. Dont worry. You can laugh at me. Im laughing with you.) Just to be a smartass, im not going too because infact it makes so much sense. When you meet your soulmate, you just know. Its undeniable. No matter how much you want to hate them and move on- you just cant. Your heart is telling you to stay. They are worth it. And if you ignore it... your heart drags you in. Well- im not 100% sure if that happens to anyone else but it has done that to me 2 times now- the thing is (and this isme talking from the heart) when i say to someone older than me "i love him. Hes so respectful" its as if they think im talking about a roadman (ew) they always say "oh no, dont be silly. You're still young. You dont know the first thing about love" Well im SORRY KAREN but how would you know? You aren't me, you dont know how my brain works. Anyone else get me?
  ANYWAYS, enough about my actual life (unless you wanna hear all of my rants then be sure to message me because i will happily create a  chapter of my rants) i believe that fate and destiny are real. If you dont, i understand and i respect it completely. These are just my views and opinions after all!

Anyway! I really hope you enjoyed my first chapter. I know it was a bit dull but when i get used to typing as me it will definitely be more interesting! My next subject is heartbreak and if you have any suggestions i will definitely use them!! Also, if you want a part 2/ continued version of love, just DM me either on here or instagram! My instagram is @jxstgracex !! And if you aren't already! Follow my tiktok: @humblerachelberry

Remember, I love you, You are worth it and most importantly... YOU. ARE. ENOUGH.