Eighttt🔗.

KᗩᔕI

"Shit." I woke up, feelin' relaxed as hell. I yawned and felt mora move beside me.

"Z." I shook her a bit. I had to piss and my arm was sleep. "Aye Zemora mane." I shook her some more.

"Shet upp dude." She mumbled and I kissed my teeth. "I'm finna kick yo ass off the bed no kizzy." I told her and she groaned before rollin' over.

She opened her eyes a little bit, laughin' at the expression on my face, then hers changed.

"What time is it? Tuh no school today." She said but I was already on my way to the bathroom.

I got done and washed my hands, goin' back to the room to see her sittin' up.

"Wea you finna go?" I frowned and she yawned. "Home, Ian take no typa shower last night." She said, disgusted.

I went to my drawer and got her a shirt and opened a pack of briefs I ain't used yet.

"Hm, hurry up and come lay back down." I gave her the stuff and she shook her head.

"I'm tryna go home child." She said. "What's at home?" I asked furrowin' my eyebrows.

"Mind yourssss." She dragged out.

"You is mines." I smirked at her and she mugged me. "Not forreal forreal." She shrugged, laughin' when she seen my face.

"Ain't shit funny but uhh you sho you wanna do this?" I asked her for the last time. For her sake and mine.

"I was finna ask you the same thing." She looked at me.

If I ain't sure bout shit else, I'm sure bout this.

"You ain't gotta worry bout me." I said simply and she nodded.

"I just wanna take it slow, stick to what we been doin." She said.

"That Shane nigga gone be mad as hell." I laughed and she hit me. "Yo bitch gone wanna come back and finish somn too." She shook her head.

"You ugly fa that how you gone play ha like she stoopid but whole time she was spot on." She stank faced me and I jerked my head back.

"Hollon nii she wan even my girl fa ha to be worried bout shit like that, gone onn." I waved her off.

"Ion wanna hea it you still played ha dumb and she had it right." She limped her way to the bathroom.

She spent bout fifteen minutes in that hoe and I'm just knowin' she upset. Just trying to be respectful. Ass will stay in the shower for a whole Tv episode and a half.

When she got out I got in and we made our way to the livin' room, seein' Mila and Mar still here.

"Oop." Mila smirked, lookin' at Z in my shirt and briefs and I couldn't help but laugh while Z ignored.

"Poody." Z pouted walkin' over to him and he tucked his lips in, shit he did when he just knew he would cry if anybody gave him any attention.

"My baby, let it out, you kno betta than to hold shit in round me." She said and he shook his head, acceptin' the hug Zemora was tryin' to give.

"She gone pull through, you kno granny ain't no punk ass grandma." She joked and we laughed.

"She gone beat this just like she beat that social worker who was not trying to let you stay here." She rubbed up and down his back, "and you kno she did miss lady bad." She laughed and he did too.