The Farm

The Farm was quiet place,every one friendly with a smile on their face.The Farm wasn't actually a farm it was just a small society of farmers,nomadic people who would come and go at times;and at occasion escaping Dyspotian cilivians of the nearby city known as City of Lights. For me I thought that the City of Lights was a place fill with beautiful and multicolor lights and life filled with fun.But the people within The Farm had a different concept of The City of Lights. They called the City of Lights, Tosipio "The fifth ring of the Dystopian Civilization.

      Tosipio was filled with bright colored coded military lights,mass production of artillery,and large puffs of vemonous clouds escaping the tall ominous factories. People of Tosipio was describe almost of having a grayish fair kind of skin,dull short black hair that was always cut at a edge of their jaw,and very foggy brownish grey eyes.Most people wore gray jump suits with their number planted across the front of the top left corner of the suits.Tosipio organizes its people by numbers instead of names,so if your born your name wouldn't be a common name it would be based off the population.It helps Tosipio keep track of how many civilians they have.But as grim as it sounded I didn't believe that nonsense.

    My father Dill always said,"Ale you gonna get into big trouble because of your mouth one of these day." And then my Mother Elizabeth would say,"Dill her name is Allison,please try not to name our daughter after an alcoholic beverage." My mother and father are the true meaning of opposite attracts.Dill Smallwood is the fifth of his six brothers,he was born here at The Farm.My father was raise to be a farmer and that what he is.My father is calm and but he tends to get serious with me and Elle.But my father is the best,he always takes me horseback riding every weekend.Elizabeth Rose Apitera is third of the daughters of  the noble Apitera family.My mother was not born in The Farm,she was born in the ring of the utopian city which was known as Elefantica.Mother didn't share much about Elefantica so i don't know much about it.My mother is very uptight and "lady-like" ,which explains why Elle is such a fancy nancy.My mother always askes me,"why can't you be like your sister Elle,and why can't you be more lady like?" Those two question peirced through my head as an arrow would through the neck of a wild deer.And lastly Elle Smallwood,the most annoying younger sister you will ever meet.Elle is just like my mother,to much like her at times.And she so dramatic about everything,she sure wouldn't be suitable for The Farm's best farmer.

    I love The Farm but,i wish for more.As i said before The Farm was a quiet place but thats the problem its to quiet.Nothing ever happens here,to some people thats a good thing.But to me thats a bad thing .The Farm is just boring;nothing to explore,nothing to hunt,and NOTHING TO DO!!!!! But as father always said,"Ale the outside world is fill with mysterious entities,which The Farm doesn't offer;no mysterious people and nothing mysterious in The Farm." I just wish there was mysterious people,I wish there mystery in The Farm,and finally I wish there more to this place called The Farm.