11

"What the fuck!" I woke up with a cold sweat as I yelled to myself before I stretched out my hand trying to get my phone on the nightstand next to my bed. I slightly lifted my head to observe as I couldn't find my phone, where it should be. I noticed that my bag was on the floor with some stuff coming out from it. I sighed, realizing it must be me throwing the bag. I must admit, it is one of my bad habits to throw stuff and just leave it on the floor when I'm too tired.

I got up from my bed followed by a groaned, "This is the worst headache so far." I kneeled down on the floor and just hope that my phone is inside my bag. I grabbed it as soon as I saw it. I checked the time and it was 5.26 AM.

"Did I sleep for more than 24 hours or what..." I was so confused.

I decided to get some water as I felt a throbbing headache was starting to develop. I walked out from my room and went to the kitchen. I took an empty glass and started filling it with nice warm water, hoping that it will help me with my current situation.

Suddenly a chill ran down my spine as I heard someone was in the bathroom. I immediately followed my instinct to grab the knife that was on the counter. I don't even have the chance to drink my water. I held the knife with both of my hands tightly as I shakily tried to walk closer towards the bathroom.

The door flung open and within a second, a person came out.

I flinched, "Jaehyun, Why- Wha-" I was dumbfounded. It seems like he went to the bathroom to freshen up as I noticed that his face and hair were slightly wet with his long sleeves folded up to his elbow messily.

He immediately walked towards me, taking the knife from my hands slowly before putting it back on the counter next to him.

He stood right in front of me while I was still baffled about how things stack up. I expect him to say something, anything. But no, he was just looking at me.

We kept our gaze on each other for a minute but it felt like forever until I realized that his face was only inches away from me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking; he looked at me as though he was the one looking for answers.

Jaehyun cautiously put his hand on my cheek; I could feel his other hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. I was paralyzed, my stomach clenched in nervousness, I was trembling on the inside.

But I wanted to be close to him.

I didn't want any distance anymore.

I was getting impatient as his lips were getting closer and closer to mine until finally I parted my lips and felt him washing over like a wave of yearning, breaking every barrier that had been built between us as the taste of him silenced my thoughts.

I tiptoed as the kiss was getting deeper. He pulled my waist even closer to him. He then led me back to my bedroom without breaking the kiss. I was slowly getting light-headed from the sensation. It felt like my whole body was just floating.

At this point, I couldn't feel anything.

I tried to open my eyes.

"What the fuck!" I woke up with a cold sweat as I yelled to myself.

I kneeled down on the floor and grabbed my phone. I checked the time and it was 9.43 AM.

I went back to my bed as I tried to recall my dream last night. It was a little too real. I want to ignore it and just decided to text Alex, since I will be leaving to California tomorrow.

Can I see you today?
Please

Not long after 5 minutes, I got a reply from Alex and she finally agreed to meet.

-

"Your house is a mess." She threw her bag on the sofa. Apparently we have the same habit.

"Should I tell her about last night?"

"I'm leaving tomorr-"

"Have you packed your stuff?" She asked.

"Umm, no."

"Will someone come and pick you up or you'll get a taxi?"

"I think I will get a taxi" I answered softly, fidgeting my fingers.

She paused before finally looking at me. "I'll drop you at the airport."

My face lit up as I felt my cheeks were lifted from the excitement.

"Thanks" I was about to get emotional because I knew tomorrow will be the last day I will be seeing Alex.

"No, please don't even start crying" She hugged me. "So, who were you with last night?"

I raised my eyebrows as I looked at her in surprise.

"Come on, you still smell like alcohol." She rolled her eyes.

I sighed before answering. "Long story- well not really, Johnny asked me to come to dinner with him at that Japanese restaurant that we went together."

She gave me the "huh" look. "Just...both of you...?"

"No, with Mark and Jaehyun too." I paused. "And I drank...maybe a little too much. The last thing I remember was-" I switched my gaze to her, I was hesitating to tell her the truth, I really have no idea how she would react because this might upset her as a fan. But I know I can trust her. "-Jaehyun sent me back home."

There was a long silence in the room between us.

I was worried for a second. She didn't say anything and just sat there staring at me.

"WHAT? OMG WHAT HAPPENED??" She gasped. "Did you guys..." Both of her hands placed over her chest, her eyes were flashing in excitement.

"Alex, noooo." I chuckled nervously. "He just sent me back, that's all"

"Damn, you could've- you know."

"Nah, that will never happen- Oh and I dream about him right after that. It was weird. He was here and i almost stab him with a knife but we ended up kissing." I cringed followed by Alex laughing.

-

It was past midnight, we had been talking about a lot of stuff and she promised to go back to Korea as soon as she can. We then decided that it was time to rest.

"Alright, I'll text you tomorrow, don't be late."

"I won't." She got up and went straight towards the exit; she then stopped right next to the kitchen table.

"Girl..." She called. I was still in the living room, cleaning our mess.

"What?" I turned to look at her and i noticed that she was holding up a ring.

"Are you sure it was just a dream?"