Ancient Lovers

"Come on, my friends are already in there! They can vouch for me!"

Mo Guan Shan clicked his tongue, his frown deepening further...if that was even possible. "There's no one remotely around your age in there and if you actually are 'friends'  with them, then you're hanging with the wrong crowd kid." He said while shooing the boy.   Mo Guan Shan, a 25 year-old bouncer— well a bouncer that happened to be way too good at his job first off.  The club he was working at had once been notorious for scandals dealing with "rebels," like the little brat that he was dealing with at this moment. But, ever since Guan Shan started working at this job, there has been a significant decrease in the amount of kids that have been able to sneak their way into the club. 

See, the redhead was born with an 'unfortunate gift,' of being able to view other people's ages above their heads, it was as if he were some character written straight from a web comic, and he honestly hated it.  It's not like  he was getting any special treatment or a boost in pay because of the power, which was specifically because no one knew about it, other than his mother of course.  However, it seemed like some people that frequently attended the establishment, started to notice that there was something special about Mo Guan Shan. They would, seemingly, come specifically for him to guess their and their friends ages, which was admittedly fun at first since he was finally getting some recognition, but like everything else in his life...it started to get annoying after a while. He nearly lost his job after getting into a confrontation with one patron. 

But enough about his "life story," it was about to be lunch break and going back and forth with this brat was no where in his plans.  However, things never really go the way he wants them to and only get worse.

"I have um... twenty-five dollars on me! I'll give it to you if you let me in."

Mo rubbed his temple, "Do I have to use force to get you out of here?" he threatened because not only was he getting annoyed, everyone else in the line was too. There was no way that he was going to lose his job because of some thrill-seeking, snot-nosed, teenager.   "Now you're threatening me, I—"           

A man with eyes as dark as his hair bumped into the boy, effortlessly knocking him to the ground, "My bad." He swiftly replied, though he made no effort to help the "poor kid" up. Mo Guan Shan felt relief wash over him, crossing his arms once again, 'Hopefully the brat takes that as a sign to scram, this guy looks like a V.I.P.' he thought to himself as his attention finally turned to the man.  He had a slight tan, broad shoulders, a crisp black suit to match with his over all dark appearance, and a smug smirk to top it all off.  "Hm, I don't think I've seen you before, you must be new." The stranger started up conversation, sizing Guan Shan up.  

"Yeah, Yeah.  I don't have time for more useless chit-chat." Mo was imagining the savory taste of a ham-sandwich which only increased his urge to get his shift over with. He briefly glanced above the male's head, '1,000 years old, good enough.' The redhead thought before his eyes suddenly grew wide, 'Wait...' he did a double-take and sure enough the number '1,000' were above the man's head.   This simple action didn't seem to go unnoticed, causing the rise of a thin eyebrow, "Is there something wrong, red?" 

"Nothing, go in and stop bothering me." Mo Guan Shan urged him inside as he backed up slightly, clearing his throat a little. He was pretty sure that he was sober coming to work, but it seems that he was maybe having some kind of belated hangover from a few days ago. It was either that or maybe that kid wore him out more than he thought. Whatever the case may be, he was going on break now and would have plenty of time to rest and sober up, if need be. 

"Feisty, I assume you're going on break then? Why not join me, so we can get to know each other better~?"

Was this man really still standing here after he told him to get lost? Yes he was, unfortunately.  Mo Guan Shan gave him a look before speaking, "I don't care how much you frequent this place or the amount of money attached to your name, you can piss off. I'm not interested." He flipped him off, just to assure that he got his point across.