The Night of The Comet

^Evangeline's Outfit^

"Wait so your telling me you just bumped into him in a cemetery," Caroline remarked.

"Yeah and there was a weird crow and- we kinda just hit it off from there," Elena replied. Caroline rolled her eyes and said 'seriously' under her breath.

"So two more animal attacks happened after Vicki. The weird thing is that I knew it was gonna happen," Bonnie interrupts the tension as she breaks in between me and Caroline.

"Maybe Grams is right, you are a witch," I discussed sarcastically with a grin on my face. I was hoping Bonnie would giggle but her face just turned serious, considering the thought. Bites to the neck...witchy predictions, this all seems a little odd. My smirk fades to a straight face.

"Bonnie, mayb-" I begin but Elena interrupts me.

"Jer, where are you!" She talks on the phone. I stare down to the school grass we are walking on, on our way into the building. One thought came to me. Vampires. No, impossible. I can't be actually living Twilight.

"Is she doing ok.... I'll tell Matt.. bye" Elena hangs up the phone "Jeremy went to visit Vicki in the hospital." She says turning to us.

"That's sweet," Caroline stated. Yea, sweet. Both my siblings are having some sort of romantic crisis. Elena is in a love triangle with Matt and Stefan. I mean she obviously will pick Stefan but Matt is kinda still in the picture. Jeremy likes Vicki who is falling for Tyler. Me, well nothing. I guess I'm still obsessing over Leonardo DiCaprio. To be Rose on the Titanic... Well whatever. I walk into my first period. I'm the smartest person in my grade, especially in history. The school put me in the Junior class even though I'm a sophomore. I see Elena and Stefan staring at each other and it honestly makes me cringe. Like stop being so Barbie and Ken and focus!

"It hasn't been is mystic falls for over 145 years," our history teacher told us "the comet will be the brightest right after dusk, during tomorrow's celebration- are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore, Mrs. Gilbert?"

I giggled and the history class turned to me, "What? Am I bothering you guys too?" I say in a nasty tone as the bell rings.

I walk down the hallway and hear everyone chattering, "Wuthering Heights by Ellis Bell." someone says. I walk further down, "I'm confused, are you psychic or clairvoyance?" someone else says. Wait that was Caroline and Bonnie. I run to catch up with them.

"Hey guys," I say.

"Bonnie says she didn't see that really hot guy at the grill last night, did you see him?" Caroline asks turning to me.

"Hot guy? No." I reply "did you catch his name?"

"I don't know I was drunk." We all giggle.
——
I get out of school and see Jeremy threatening Tyler. Seriously. He is the mayors son and has anger issues. Jeremy just gotta step down.

"Hello, Jeremy! How about we go for a stroll." I say as pulling his arm.

"What are you doing!" He screams.

"Excuse me? I just saved your life you idiot!" I yelled back.

"Whatever I gotta go." Jeremy walks away.

—Stefan POV—

12 hours ago

"Elena" Damon says "I mean she's a dead ringer for Katherine that's for sure, but you care so much that you insert yourself in her life.  I guess I will join college than, she'll get the best of both of us." (Damon is 19 not 25 just so the story will play out better)

"AGRH" I scream as I push Damon out my balcony and I fall down with him. I get up a see him standing there, slowly clapping.

"Wow, impressive. I mean for that fact that you drink on animal blood, not human. If you just give in you can have not only extra strength but extra speed" he takes out my ring from his pocket "You didn't even notice."