Tfp Predaking x reader🔞

Warning!! This one will have a slight lemon, nothing really nasty, at least compared to what is out there. Anyway enjoy some lizard boi!!🐉

—————————

You sighed as your boyfriend wrapped himself around you, again. Yep you heard me right, wrap himself around you. You were given the privilege to date the one and only, predaking! To say that you hadn't developed feelings for him before he even confessed would be a lie.

I mean look at him, he is hot, and that is quite literally. He breathes fire, so you have the best sleep anyone could ask for. But you did find it annoying when he wouldn't let you sleep on the bed, but on his chest. There were ups and down in your relationship, but you both were still learning. You had just started dating mabye 5 months ago so. One really downside to your relationship, is that you were way smaller than him. You were pretty much the size of the autobot scout bumblebee. He could, and does pick you up so easily and just Carry's you around as if you weighed nothing.

Suddenly you were brought back to reality when you heard a croon coming from in front of you. Looking down you saw predaking staring at you with a questioning gaze. "Its nothing, just got caught up in random thoughts." He unwrapped himself and backed away from you, transforming. "Speaking of thoughts, I have had something on my mind for the past few days." You look up at him in question. He walked closer to you, and suddenly picked you up surprising you. "I...." He had started but suddenly stopped. You looked back at him in confusion only to see him looking somewhere very intensely. You felt something slide over your one leg and pulled it down and away from where it was. Looking at where predaking was, you blushed like crazy seeing that he was staring right at your.....plating uh-area, down there. "Waa!?" You quickly grabbed the horns on his head when he pushed his head down at an alarming speed. You grit your denta as he fought against your hold. You were no match for him, he was way stronger than you.

(Pretend you are bee)

"P-Predaking?! Okay first of all if you were gonna do that it would anywhere but here!! And second of all you dont even have my consent to be doing this!!!" You shouted at him, making him stop

"P-Predaking?! Okay first of all if you were gonna do that it would anywhere but here!! And second of all you dont even have my consent to be doing this!!!" You shouted at him, making him stop. "Whoa!" You yelped as he suddenly walked away and out of the room. "P-predaking?! Where are we going??!" You started squirming not knowing what he was going to do.

He entered a room, to be precise, it was your shared room. He placed you down and pushed you, gently, against the wall. "Predaking?!" You were silenced when he kissed you, and you couldn't help but gently kiss back. "I'm sorry for startling you, but I have come to show you something in return." "W....what??" At that point he wasn't making any sense. "What I mean is, you have shown me and given me so much, that I realized I haven't done anything for you. You have shown me care, love. No one has ever done this to me before, and I feel I owe you so much, so I want to start that trail now." You smiled lovingly. "Oh predaking.." You reached up and cupped his head in your hands, smiling even more as he let out a series of purrs. "You dont have to give me anything. You are everything I could ask for. I show you these things because I mean them. There is no need to give me gifts when your the greatest gift I have." You nuzzled your head against his, making his purrs louder. "Grr, but I want to-purr-give you gifts..I just feel like I owe something to you, and-purr-you cant change my mind.." You giggled as he was talking. He just couldn't stop purring! And the fact that he was growling because of it was just to cute for you to handle. You pulled away from him, making his purring die down. "Are you sure I cant change your mind? Like really, I dont need anything." "Of course you do, you deserve the best things this universe could offer. I dont even know if your an actual decepticon, or an autobot in disguise." You puffed yourself up at him. "I am not!!" He just chuckled at you in amusement.

"Waa?!-Hey!!" You scolded him as he picked you up and rose you up to his face, while he was standing full height. "Please y/n." You gave a confused face. "Let me pleasure you." You gasped and blushed really bad. You looked away. You didnt know what to say, to be honest you hadn't done anything like this before in your life. Predaking spotted the unsure and weary look in your eyes. He gently slid a sharp digit under your chin and made you look at him. "Trust me, I won't do anything if you wish me not to." You looked at him once more, before suddenly you were lifted up higher than his head. You blushed even more when his hands rested under your thigh area, and his head was in between your legs, very close to your crotch.

"Oh!" You gasped when you felt his mouth on your panel. It felt...a bit weird to have something on there, because obviously just beyond that was your spike. You let out a breath. You couldn't hold it in and let your spike out. You looked down with wide optics and an ever so slow blush that kept growing on you face. Predaking looked at your spike in more ways than one, but a big one you could indicate, was hunger. He moved his head closer to it, and suddenly licked the tip, making you make a sound that was mixed between a moan and gasp. He looked up at you, making you look back down at him. Abruptly he slowly glided his tongue over the tip of your spike, making your head shoot back at the feeling. You couldn't believe you were thinking this, but it felt good.

"Ah!" You moaned as he took the head off your spike in his mouth, still playing with the tip with his tongue. This was all new to both of you, but it seemed like he knew what he was doing. You kept letting out small moans from here and there, making predaking more confident to keep going. "O-oh!" He took your whole spike into his mouth, and primus it....felt good. You felt kind of ashamed to be thinking things like this, but you couldn't help it. "A-ah~ Predaking.." As soon as you moaned his named softly, that sent him over the edge. You moaned loud when suddenly he began to practically eat your spike. Moving around from on angle to another, gliding his tongue every where he could reach. "N-guh...p-pred..Ah!~" You were just a moaning mess. How did he even know to do this? To be honest you didn't know that he would do this either so.

He started moving his head up and down on your spike, making you grab onto the horns on his head, still moaning, and loud. Suddenly you felt something build up in you, indicating that you were close. "Nnn~ predaking! I-im close!!~" You moaned out to your best ability. But by you saying that, and moaning his name out again, it just made his movements faster. "AHH!~" You moaned out as you hit your peak, really loud, loud enough that someone had to of heard you. Predaking made a noise between a grunt and a moan as you suddenly overloaded filling his mouth. You quickly looked to him with worry in your eyes. You meant to tell him when you were about to, but didn't have the chance. "Oh, I-im sorry Predaking!" He looked up to you. "For what?" You blushed and looked away. "I-i meant to tell you...that I was..."You tried explaining. Finally he gently lowered you down, not all the way, but to his face. "You dont need to be sorry. And you really need to stop saying sorry for things you shouldn't be sorry for." "Sorry-da!...its just a habit." He didn't say anything, but instead carried you over to your berth, where he layed down then layed you on top of him. You just layed there, to lazy to try and protest against him. Suddenly you widened your eyes by a large amount.

If you moaned that bad because of just that, how bad would it be if the two of you ever did the nasty...."I..I love you y/n." Predaking said bringing from those thoughts. You smiled up at him."I love you too." Just you saying that made him purr in happiness.

————————————