03|New Rules

10.18.20
2:00 am

3rd person:
Tori was in bed sleeping while V couldn't sleep. She got out of bed and opened the mini-fridge in the room suddenly hearing Tori start talking. "I still love you." Her words were slurred together. V, thinking she was awake, went over to her bed. To find her still asleep. She was talking in her sleep again.

11:00 am

V and Scarlett left to go to the cafe. It was Sunday so they didn't have school so she read the note left on her dresser by V. "You were talking in your sleep again. , Love V" She was tired but she knew exactly what she said. In her dream, she and Asher got back together.

V and Scar came back right as she finished reading the note. V came and sat on her bed. "Did you have a dream about Asher?" She asked, she was worried for her. "Yeah, we were together for 3 years. I can't just get over him."
She fell back on her pillow and put her hands behind her head. "Yes, you can." V pulled her back up. "How?". V got up and walked over to her desk. She walked back over to Tori's bed and sat down.

"What's that?" Tori said trying to see the paper. "The rules." V looked up from the paper. "What rules?" Tori asked in a curious tone. "Do you wanna get over Asher or not?" V snapped. Tori sunk back on her headboard. "One. Don't pick up the phone, you know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone." V said looking at Tori's phone and back at Tori. "What if-" Tori was cut off my V.

"Two. Don't let him in you'll have to kick him out again" V said shaking her head. "But-" She was cut off again by V. "Three. Don't be his friend, you know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning and if you're under him, you're not getting over him." V went up to Tori and picked her head up by her chin. "You got this."

10.19.20
9:15 am

Tori was walking out of class trying her best to avoid him and Hannah. She was just about to enter the dorm area when she felt something pull on her bag. She turned around to see Asher he hugged her and she pushed away. "Leave me alone!" She said it loud enough for V to hear from the center field. V walked over to her and pulled her away from Asher. "She doesn't want you back."

10.20.20
8:30 pm

Ash was hanging out with Hannah at her place just watching Dynasty©. Ash turned to Hannah they weren't dating but they were close, "I gotta go but I'll see you at Jay's party. Later blue eyes." He left and Hannah wrote it on a piece of paper.

"Jay's party 8 pm Saturday"

(CRINGE 😬)