Chapter 1 random lady

•☆Glamrock chica POV☆•
Theres always some random lady walkinging inside at night not sure why though but i dont ever mind it cause well she looks nice but not to long ago a child went missing here and they say she has somthing to do with it but i never think she did cause well thats just me being me and the other act nice like glamrock freddy he's really kind but also gone with the missing kids at night. Then theres Montgomery Gator he's..... weird in a good way but he's gone with glamrock freddy half of the time but the cool. Then Roxanne s-shes amazing but i wish we could talk more but we have different show time's so its hard to talk with her.

•☆Vanny POV☆•
Ok so theres the prize counter,backroms,bathrooms ugh nothing ti do besides try and kill that one lady that i dont know that name of but i will later i think. Besides shes really cute to me just so cute i wanna paly with her blonde hair so baldly but i cant cause glitchtrap would be very pissed.

•♡Roxanne POV♡•
DAMIT FREDDY JUST KEEP YOU'RE NASTY HANDS AWAY FROM THE GATOR MAN!! I remember that time very well but they look cute with each other so I'll let it pass.

•(A/U ima do tje next chapters sis)•

•BEEP BEEP•