Chapter 6💫

Kile's pov;~

I looked up at his eyes slowly with a hammering chest. My whole body froze. All I can see is his beutiful eyes which is drowning me like an ocean. I can fell the mate pull towards him. It's like all the hurt I've been went through all I wanted was him. He is the cure .He's my medicine. His eyes met mine and all the pain left my body. I was mesmerized by his eyes.

My wolf, was so excited. We've been waiting for this moment to come true. It's a magic for us. We've been crying for years. No one asked us what is wrong. We're alone when we blood to death, no one mentioned help. They just kept going with their life nothing happened.

But now I've my mate. He will be with me for the rest of my life . We'll have a happy family like everyone else . We'll have pups of our own. It will be our little heaven don here.

I inhaled Xavier's scent as last breadth of oxygen. I was rooted to the place by looking at him . I didn't tried to get out his grip on me. Electricity shoot through my body by thought of him this close to me. I saw the goosebumps on my arms. And I am sure that it's not because of cold.

With the moonlight shining above us ,I can see his face clearly. It's like a beutiful portrait done by the goddess herself. His sharp jawline shined in the moonlight. And his eyes,don't get me started, anyone can get lost in it and they will never come out. If they found a way to come out which is impossible once we look at him, we won't be able to leave him. I was drinking his beuty like thirsty vampire. I looked at him with appreciation and love for him.

I forget to breath all these time while looking at him. If he's here with me I don't need anything else. I can hear my heart going crazy. I afraid that any moment it'll come pita and go after him.I took few long breadth to calm myself down.

*See, the fag can't stop staring at you Xavier*

Someone told while coming out of the trees smiling at Xavier.

I looked behind Xavier to see who it is. It's the same blonde girl from earlier. She shifted back and changed to her dress while giving wink to Xavier.

I glanced back at Xavier, he was watching her with a smirk on his face.

*Don't tempt me Alexandria*

*I'm?*

Xavier laughed while loosening his grip on me unconsciously. I can feel the distress my wolf feeling. Because my condition isn't any better.
I looked between them. They look perfect together. Someone should be crazy to think that he'll ever choose me between me and her.

*Don't think like that kile. *

Killian told me even though he was hurting by their lovey dovey act. He's always the strongest one among the two of us. When I cried all night he kept reminding me there will be our day.

*But look at them. Aren't you hurt killian?*

* You know I'm. But for now focus on our mate. We can take care of that bitch later. *

Killian and I mentally high-five each other before looking at our handsome mate. A small smile appeared on my face only by looking at him.

Xavier returned his attention to me from blondie. He frowned while see me smiling at him. I beamed at him widely when I got his full attention.

*What are you smiling at fag?*

*Maybe he likes you too much Xavier.*

Blondie chirped from behind . Smile dropped from my face. My heartbeat died down eventually. I feel defeated and played.