28 ; Sewon

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Lilly's mom started to cried and screamed like a total maniac, as she was approaching the main surgeon.

"How the fuck could you be so careless?!" Lilly's dad started to screamed too, grabbing the collar of the main surgeon who also started to cried.

He felt so useless, and unresponsive towards Lilly. He's the one that should be taking a good care of her,

But he failed.

He was labelled as one of the best surgeons in this city. On how he treated his own patients like his family, and how responsible he was towards them.

Being failed, and careless for the first time, he felt like he had lost someone really special. It's not only effects Lilly's parents, but also him.

He exclaimed towards the medical teams that Lilly's suddenly moved when they started the surgery. He also explained that, Kim Joona, who was the anaesthesiologist, was being odd all the time.

But they did not believed him, since Kim Joona had been working there ever since the hospital was build. They trusted Kim Joona, more than the main surgeons.

On the other side, Kim Joona, said that he saw that the main surgeon letting go of the scalpel from his hands, which was true.

But it's the only because that Lilly kick his hands, that made him letting go of the scalpel from him accidentally. And yet, no one believed him.

They blamed him for being so careless,
They didn't even know the truth, they just blamed him on what he did.

He lost his jobs, his 'name' as the greatest surgeons, and also got hated by people around him.

He felt worthless, and useless,

Of course, he was still mad at Kim Joona. He's the one that they should blame. Why?

'The anaesthetic face mask wasn't even on her face,"

'They always check the tube before they start the surgery.'

'How come that the tube was leaking?'

Many thoughts running on his mind, but that wasn't enough. He need to find evidence to proof that he wasn't the only one that they should blame.

But after a few weeks, he got nothing but depressed. He didn't sleep at night, neither eat.

After he got what he want, he went straight to the hospital that he had been working last month.

But he only got kick, they all thought that he had lost his mind, come to the hospital after a few weeks with messy hair and clothes, not mentioning on how tired his face were. Really looking like a maniac.

He came to Lilly's house, and apologised many times. Even after he explained what happened, they still did not believe and blamed him for what he did. He begged them to believe him, but nothing works,

He only got a few slapped, and afterwards, he got kicked.

The rains started to fall, but he didn't bothered. He was just walking towards his apartment as he was muttering an apology towards Lilly.

He gave up on searching the proof,

It didn't take too long for the medical team to heard the news about,

Park Sewon, 31 years old, who was the greatest surgeon, committed suicide by hanging himself at his own residence.