Chapter 1

This not a normal story, this is a story about her mind. The way she thinks.

'Olivia darling can you help me with cooking. I need to help your sister for a bit.'
Why is she helping her sister and not Olivia?
Better now they don't notice it how she suffers.
She doesn't care about you Olivia, why would she help your sister and not you. She left you and you need to clean her mess.
That's not true Olivia, she cares so much. Your sister is just young and need some extra attention.
She doesn't care she just tries to make your sister better then you, because you are a lost case.
'Olivia, are you okay?'
Help her please
Shut your damn mouth she doesn't care about you either.
'Olivia are you okay, should I set the table?'
'yeah I'm okay, thanks for helping me out'
See she cares about you, you are her little sister she would always help you. So ask her for help, tell her.
She would freak out and she would leave you. You think she will accept you, you must be stupid.
You would be send away from your family.
You would heal, you would be happy and see your family after that forever.
You can't be happy, you can only leave that will change everything
Everything will be okay, you will be happy. Time changes everything, you just need to hold a bit longer
A bit longer, she can't take it anymore its obvious
You will be okay, just hold a nit longer, I promise you we are alive and okay.
'I'm okay' she mutters under her breath to herself.
She has to be.