Part #2: The Maknae Lines

I went downstairs and i see theme already eating breakfast.... so i went to the empty seat and ate mine..
Btw this is what they wear (my group)

Magical time skip..
We finally arrived at our school.. i heard theme talking to us...
Girl#1: OMG! Y/N's so pretty..
Girl#2: IKR that's why she's our "Bad ass Queen" here
Girl#25: IKR and look at her natural beauty no need thick makeup
I smirk after hearing those words.. but suddenly some guys catch my attention, i heard their conversations..
Perv#1: Y/N is so sexy look at that perfect curve of her
Perv#2: I can't take it anymore i think i got boner just looking at her cleavage
I glance at those perv guys and smirk then we walk towards our locker which is each other's side..

??? POV

??? After hearing those complements i feel jealous, why Y/N always on the top?? Like what the girls say that "OUR QUEEN"??? GrrR!!!

Y/N POV

I asked the girls what are they first subject..
Diane & Nelle: English
Raven & Agatha: History
Kiah: mine issssssss Science... when i hear what Kiah says I quickly held her hand and ran saying "See you later at lunch time" while waving my other hand to the girls...

2 mins later..
As we ran upstairs for our first class... haysss i guess this is my worse day ever... i saw my ex sitting beside mine, he looked at me and i rolled my eye on him making him chuckle...

???: Hey.. i said making her look at me with her right brow raising
Y/N: What? Stop talking to me, kay? She replied then rolled her eyes at me again..
???: Babygirl you know i don't like that kind of attitude right? I said making her eyes grew wider then she looked at me and hit my shoulder
Y/N: YAHHHH JUNG KOOK WHAT THE FUCK?!? She says then the teacher comes inside the room..
Teacher: Ok class good morning
Students: GOOD MORNING MISS LEE (except for Y/N)..

Magical time skip..
The bell rang and I quickly stood up and went to Kiah and grabbed her hand towards the door...

Kiah: Hey Y/N slow down
Y/N: Let's hurry they might be there waiting for us and I'm hungry too... we arrived at the canteen and luckily the other girls brought us food already..

Author POV:
When Y/N and Kiah arrived at the canteen they walked towards their group... diane and the other brought their food already... when they finish their food they all went to the bathroom to change for their dance class clothes...

Y/N's clothes;

The Other girls clothes;

We sat down on the floor

We sat down on the floor.... then i feel like their eyes are on me.. i glance at the "Maknae Lines" i saw theme looking at me with their smirk plastered on their faces... i give theme my disgust look while rolling my eyes.. i sigh, then I flinched when someone shout my name.. I looked who's behind me and im jung-shook..

Y/N: You're back?!?
???: Yes i am.. he reply while smiling brightly at me
Y/N: OMG!!! I hugged hin tightly and he spin, we laugh and talk for a minute..

Who's the guy that came back??

To be continued..