I. CUTENESS & CHARM

CHAPTER I
CUTENESS AND CHARM

CHAPTER ICUTENESS AND CHARM

"Mum, please." I whine, as me and Sebastian stand in the kitchen, begging her.

"You know how you Father is, sweetie." She tells me with a sigh. "He won't allow it."

"It's just the Diagon Alley, Mum." Sebastian says. "It's not a big deal if we want to get all our supplies by ourselves."

"It's not that, Sebastian." Mum replies. "It's your friends he doesn't like. You know how he hate Muggle-Borns and Half-Bloods. He'll know you're just going to meet them there."

"But it's so unfair." I whine.

"I know, darling." She replies, sadly.

"I'm home." Father's voice comes, and both of us turn to Mum, and make puppy eyes. She sighs, and shakes her head.

"Fine, I'll ask your Father." She tells us, and Sebastian and I silently rejoice.

«     —————     »

"Absolutely not." Father's voice echoes in the empty dinning room, as we stand across him, while Mum stands beside him, with a sad look on her face. "Not after the events of last year."

"Father, please." I say. "It's just to the Diagon Alley."

"I said no, Sabrina." He replies sternly.

"Father, I'll be with her at all times, we know the place." Sebastian begins calmly. "All the people there know better than to harm us."

He sighs, and looks at us.

"You both can go." He tells us, and both of us jump. "But, only if Draco goes with you."

"You know, suddenly I don't feel like going. You both can get my supplies, I'll just stay at home." I reply, and Sebastian kick my leg.

"I want to see my friends." He mutters to me, and I roll my eyes.

"Fine." I let out, and then lower my voice. "We'll take the ferret."

«     —————     »

"I didn't mean to." Harry tells us, about how he blew up his Aunt, and Ron and I couldn't stop laughing, as we sat outside Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor. "I just— lost control."