Part 11 (the last)

Hello guys ..thank you for reading the story ..for your votes and your comments ..i love you

R's pov
I am surely going to kill kabir for his stupid plan ...What to do now?
R:oh you are so excited to get rid of me right ?
V: no i am doing what everyone want me to do ..we are going to be seperated ..after all your marriage will occur with kabir ..He is a very nice guy..a family type ..does he have a sister? She must be loyal like him...I think may be i should give a trie ..
V's pov
I was talking when i felt her hands catch my collar ..Oh man she is so angry ..
R:Now shut up will you?...you have been blabbering rubbish since the beginning & i was quiet ..Sister my foot ! By the way he doesn't have any and you will not give a trie with anyone else ..
V:why won't i? You are moving on ..giving me the divorce paper ..patching up with your ex-fiance ..If kabir doesn't have a sis so what??..there are many girls who want me just to look at their side..(leaning to her ear)..tell me why i shouldn't move on too?
R(angrily):you know why...i had already told you month ago ..
V:Oh I don't have a clear memory about it ..I guess you can remind me !
R's pov
No way .he has to be the one confessing ..i am stuck now..If i don't confess the truth..will he really search for another girl..Not in this life ..I won't let him ..uuuff
R:ook i gave up ..neither me nor you will get married to anyone and this (showing the divorce papers) will not happen ..now i will tell you what i will do with it .
I took the papers to burn it but something caught my eyes ..where is his signature ?
I looked at him only to astonish me with his laughter
Wait ..did he just trick me into saying that??
V's pov
I was trying to suppress the urgent to laugh ..i must say i am quite a great actor (i mentally patted my shoulder )..
I thought she will play it longer but she admitted the truth ..i laughed my heart out loudly ..she is the cutest person i ever met all my life .
R:you played with me ??
V:you started it sweetheart ..Actually you did a great job with mom & kabir ..i was troubled and annoyed & i came here to finish the topic once and forever ..and then i heard yours and kabir's conversation ..
Fb starts
Before 2 hours
Enough is enough !..I am not that kind of men who can hand his wife to another man, that too the wife he loves the most ..She said she loves me and i will earn her love again ..No kabir again!
I was going to enter the room when i heard her talking about their plan ..
Ohhh so this all was an act?..they fooled me ..ok then the two can play the game sweetheart !..Just wait and watch your husband's next move .

Fb ends
(So guys you were right ..so smart of you ..did i become so predictable 🤭🤭?
..no sad ending )
R's pov
I looked at him with my jaw dropping
R:you cheated ..this is really not done ..
V:everything's fair in love and war sweetheart
R:so this was an announcement of war ?
Kissing my hand
V:no ..this is my love!...I loved you back then i failed to realize it .my fears controlled me and i ended up hurting you in the process.Now,i am positive about my feelings & i can't loose you again .So Ms Mathore will you be my partner forever?will you marry me?
R:I love you too ..I am ready to be by your side forever..And i am Mrs raisingania for you Mr raisingania...You asked me to marry you but we are already married?
V:that time we weren't even looking at eachother ..i want our marriage to be a good memory not a horrible misery..i know that every girl have expectationas how her marriage will be and i will fulfill everything you want for our marriage.so you didn't give me my answer? Will you marry me again??
R(happily):Yes ..thank you for everything vansh
V:i will never let you alone dear in this lifetime..You will have this handsome husband glued to you .
R(dramatic):oh i have to bear you forever...God ! Wasn't i your favourite child that you sent for me an arrogant husband ?
V:this husband is yours..you'll ought to deal with my every flaw ..will you ?
R:gladly
They hugged eachother .

An:finally you confessed.Happy realization vansh .
I wish you a very happy married life dears .
We approached her and hugged her from both the sides.

I am glad our relation is strong now..where trust,love & care exist .

The End