-TEASER ONE-

Sometimes you don't wanna be a hero.

            — Unknown.

Lieslayer hated his life. As a prophecy dragonet, he was forced to be perfect. Or else he'd be killed. Simple as that.
He looked over at the dragonets on the other side of the room.

Fang, the Wings of Sky, was reading a scroll. She scoffed.
'Man, this is even more boring than Moat's lectures.' Lie heard her think. 'And those are really boring.'
She felt like she wanted to take her animus bracelet off and burn the scroll, but she knew that wasn't allowed. She could be exiled by the Talons of Peace, or even worse, be killed.

Lieslayer rolled his eyes, and turned his attention to where Cloudy (the Wings of Ice), and Mako (the Wings of Sea) were arguing. Again.

"I swear, if you enchant me not to have magic again, I'll kill you." Cloud snarled, looking at his Seawing companion.
"Well, if you stop giving out death threats, ill think about it." Mako said, grinning. His sharp, white teeth gleamed in the little light they had in the cave.
"I hate you, lizard."
"I hate you more, snake."
The two animus dragons snarled at each other. They had never really gotten along very well...

"Guys, can we please not fight?" Otter, the Wings of Mud pleaded. The small dragonet was brave, but stupid. "I don't want to get in trouble..."

"Otter, if you speak to us one more time, I'll enchant you not to have a mouth." Cloud said with a snarl.

"Mhm. Your teeth will be pulled suddenly, violently, out of your mouth. Your gums will fuse together, and your tongue will burn. And the best part is you won't be able to scream." Mako said, a terrible glint in his eye.

"That seems... violent." Barren said, looking up from the scroll he was reading. He was the Sandwing of the group, and surprisingly smart for his age. "It would be much easier to claw out her eyes."

Otter let out an eep, and went to hide behind Fang.

"Come on guys, you're scaring her." Fang said with a small snarl.

"She deserves to be scared." Cloud growled. Otter hid her head in her talons.

"Yeah, that's one thing I can agree with." Mako said frowning.

"Oh, right, you animuses are all the same. You want to murder the other for power unless the other suggests murdering someone else. Then you agree." Fang said, rolling her eyes.

"What did you say to me, you moon-damned lizard?" Cloud hissed.

"I said, all of you animuses are the exact same." Fang said, walking up to Cloud and Mako threateningly.

"Well, if not for animuses, you'd burn everything you touch." Cloud growled, getting her Frostbreath ready.

Lieslayer sighed, and turned away from where they were fighting. The other dragonets were always like this, and he knew he was no better...

He looked up at the small hole in the ceiling. He wouldn't be able to get out by squeezing into there. Although Otter, the smallest of the six, might be able to fit...

He remembered his vision that he had yesterday.

A vision of great things to come.
A vision of Lieslayer sitting on a throne.
A vision of the dragonets flying off into the sunset together.
A vision of then taking over the world.

A vision of awful things to come.
A vision of the ways the guardians could stop them.
A vision of armies rising against him.
A vision of other dragonets...

. . .

"Hey guys, I have an idea."

(Sorry, I'm not the best at pacing lmao-

Anyways, do y'all like it?)