Signed, Sealed, Confirmed. #7

Her Headshots^^^^^^

*****************

I wake up in the morning with a slight headache and a little drowsy but mostly I'm fine.

I get up and brush my teeth, clean my face,and take a quick shower before picking out a nice outfit with some leather jeans, a black tank top and a pink leather jacket with some combat black boots and leave my hair down naturally.

I get in my car and start heading on the freeway heading to the modeling place.

Apparently, Camryn said the head shots turned out great and she showed them to the head boss of the business and they said to call me in for an interview.

When I arrived, I put on my black ray bans and locked my car.

I walked into the modeling agency and took a map from the front.

It told me that the main bosses office was on the second floor. I walked down the hallway and pressed the elevator button.

I sat there tapping my foot and the doors slid open.

I looked straight ahead to reveal a group of male models in tight pants and no shirts.

What is this, Magic Mike?

I was literally jelly on the floor right now.

When they walked out, I strutted forward making sure they could see my hips before pressing the 2nd floor button.

It took me up with a sudden jolt and I saw the whole agency through the glass.

It was so pretty, even though I was a little nervous around height but if I did my breathing exercises, I was fine.

I stepped out of the elevator and took a right down the hall and reached room #212 .

I knocked and a snotty woman opened the door almost snarling at me.

"Um...hi I was wondering where," I stopped looking down at the paper. "Mr. Black was?"

"We don't take teenagers.."

"Excuse me?"

"Kids R'us is down the street."

"Um.. I'm 22 years old thank you."

"May I see an ID then?"

I showed her my drivers license that said my age and birthday and other etc info.

"Your 21, turning 22 in 2 months."

And bitch?

"So.."

"We don't except fake IDs"

"Look what is your problem lady? You seem to have got your grandma thong twisted a little too tight for my liking."

"EXCUSE ME!?"

I smirked. "Your heard me, You know that is not fake."

"You are very disrespectful. "

"I'm only disrespectful when someone is disrespectful to me. I was raised very well. I have good morals and values. You have no right to push me away without giving me a chance just because I LOOK young."

"Fine, whatever."

She pulled out her pager and spoke into her microphone.

"Mr. Black? We have an Aayliah Sparks here. Should I let her in?"

"Let her in."

"Thank you, now if you excuse me." I pushed her out the way and I swear she barked at me.