♦️2♦️

[no one cares but i like writing this so im writing another part]

[yes i will make something depressing, just you wait😈]

|Warning: Death and Language but I don't think anyone cares.|

Shoyo grunted as she felt herself getting thrown onto the ground.

"God Felix, it's 5 in the morning cant you go a little easy on morning training?"

"No can do, your mother told me to fight you with the intent of killing you so you'll just have to deal with it."

Right before Felix was about to punch her in the gut, she rolled to the side and got up. She ran to him and punched him as hard as she could in his face, knocking him over.

"Looks like you're the one who needs the training if it's this hard to kill me." She put her foot on his chest. "I could always end training early by punching you where the sun don't shine."

"No no no, please don't Shoyo, I'll do anything just don't punch me down there." He begged.

"Too bad, I already made up my mind." She punched him in his lower regions before going back into the house with the sound of him crying in the background.

"Trainings done a little early, don't ya think, Shoyo? What happened to Felix?" Her mom asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"I was tired and I wanted training to end, so I punched him in the balls and left him crying like a little baby."

"Well shit, I would've done that too so you're off the hook." Shoyo's mother said as she slid a plate of pancakes towards her daughter. "It's your favorite, eat up."

Shoyo took a bite and immediately spit it out.

"Why the fuck would you put salt in pancakes, Satan? I'm going to go buy something for food."

"Rude! I worked hard on those!" Her mother exclaimed. "Oh and buy me some boba on your way back, haven't had that shit in years."

"I don't know if you deserve boba."

"I will murder you if you don't get me boba."

"Fine."

Shoyo left the house with her wallet in hand and got onto her bike. Since the nearest boba shop was over the mountains, she decided to just go to the store that's over that way. She hopped off her bike once she got there and walked inside.

"Hello! Could I get 4 pork buns?" She said with a bright smile on her face.

"Sure." The man said before putting the meat buns in a bag. "That'll be 527 yen."

Shoyo looked through her wallet before grabbing the money and handing it to him. "Here ya go, thank you!" She ran out the door before bumping into someone. She looked up to see a man, seeming to be in high school.

"Watch where you're going girl." He said with a glare.

"I'm so sorry sir!" She replied with a look of bloodlust and anger in her eyes. She ran out of the store and hid around the corner, waiting for the man to walk by. Once he did, she pulled him into the ally and choked him.

"W-what-.. a-are y-you..-" He tried to say but couldn't speak or breathe very well. She let go of his throat and grabbed a pocket knife from her wallet.

"I don't normally kill for pleasure but this is an exception."

"No no no no, please don't kill me, I have friends and family and so much left to do with my life!" He continued to plead and beg. "I just want to take me and my volleyball team to nationals, I don't want to let them down again... please please please please."

"Once I make up my mind, I don't go back on my word." She told him. "Any last words."

"Although this is too much to ask of my murderer, could you take a visit to my school one of these days and tell them I'm sorry?" He continued to cry. "My name is Hidemi Tashiro and I am the captain of the volleyball team at Karasuno high school, please please please just tell them I'm sorry.."

"Now why would I do that?" She asked with a smile on her face before slitting his throat. "Stupid waste of space.."

She started to walk back home without knowing that someone happened to see the whole thing.

??? POV

"So she's the one?" I whispered to myself before calling my father.

"Yes?"

"Dad... I found her."

~A/N~

tEa

as I said before I wanted to write this but no one cares so here I go posting something that no one is gonna read 

adios luvs