Ch. 9 ~ Confession

I will try to give frequent updates from now on.

Happy reading peeps!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Edited

Park Jimin's POV~

I was in the study of my mansion checking the files which needed to be signed by me. I did not go to office today as I needed some rest. I worked until 3 AM in the office. I was reading one of the clauses in the contract which needed to be corrected when my phone rang. It was Y/N .

Why is she calling me now?

I picked up the call and was about to greet her when she said "I want to talk to you". Her voice sounded like she was crying and frightened.

"Y/N is everything fine?" I asked feeling scared. What if something bad happened to her?

"I want to talk to you" she repeated the same line while sobbing.

"Okay. Come to my mansion. I will send the address via text" I said.

She whispered an okay and cut the call.

I was so panicked. What if something happened to her? No Jimin. Everything will be fine.

I came out of the study and told both of the maids who were working here to give me some privacy. The left the mansion. I came to the living room and sat on the couch resting my elbows on my knees and head in my palms. It has been fifteen minutes since she called and she didn't come yet.

I was drowned in my own thoughts when the door bell rang. I sprinted towards the door.

Little did he know that a storm was waiting for him.

-------------------------------------------------

Jung Y/N's POV~

I looked at the address which Jimin sent me and started my car. I drove towards his place. I was crying the whole time and my mind wasn't in its right state. I felt like punishing myself for what I have done.

I arrived and took a glance at the mansion.  The security guard opened the big iron gates for me to get in after he confirmed that I was the one whom Jimin was expecting.

Hope he didn't notice my puffy and bloodshot eyes. I parked the car outside the mansion and rang the doorbell. Jimin opened the door after a couple of seconds and I crashed into him sobbing loudly. His body went stiff but he wrapped his arms around me after he regained from the shock.

He took me inside and sat me down on the couch while he sat down on his knees in front of me. I couldn't stop sobbing. "Y/N-ah, what happened? Do you want to share it to me??" He asked in a very sweet but concerned voice. I hiccuped and tried to stop crying but I couldn't stop myself.

He got up and went somewhere. He came back and sat in his previous position and I saw a glass of water in his hand. He motioned me to drink the water. I took the glass from him and drank the water and my hiccups got controlled.

"Would you like to share it with me now??" Jimin asked while rubbing my arms in a soothing manner. I nodded and wiped my tears.

"Actually, I had a boyfriend before our proposal and I broke up with him after this. I missed him the other day when we went on our second date. I called him and talked to him but I swear that I broke things with him" I looked at his face. He was kinda shocked but still nodded his head gesturing me to continue.

"He said he wanted to meet me one last time and I agreed. We met each other a few hours before and talked. He said that he was moving to Texas and wanted to see me before he leaves. While leaving he said that he needed a drive and I let him. After reaching his house he- *hiccups* he-" I broke down.

Jimin hugged me and rubbed my back and I tried to control my sobs. "It's okay if you don't want to share it with me. I can wait until you want to" he said calmly. I broke the hug and nodded my head indicating a 'no' and wiped my tears.

I have to tell him what has happened no matter what. I removed his arms from me. "I cheated on you Jimin" I said without any emotions lingering on my face.

He looked at me with utter shock. He just looked at me like that without saying anything. I thought he would scold me, scream at me or even slap me. He didn't do anything or say anything. He is just looking at my face with a shocked expression.

And that is scaring me. Tears were pooling in my eyes. "I didn't do it wantedly Jimin. It was just the spur of moment. I just dropped him and his house and he pulled me and kissed him. And I kissed him back. I am so sorry Jimin. I even pushed him away the moment after I realised what was actually happening. Please forgive me" I said joining my hands together.

He stood up from the place and sat on the couch opposite to me. He held his head in palms while his elbows rested on his lap.

His silence is scaring me. Suddenly I could not get enough air to breathe. No matter how much I try to breathe I can't. I started gasping for air but I couldn't take in right amount of air needed. "Ji-Jim-Jimin" I choked out while standing but fell back on the couch when I was half way up.

Jimin looked up and saw me. He came running towards me but my vision became blurry. I can see white dots appearing on my vision and everything. I can hear Jimin screaming my name and patting my cheeks but lack of air is not letting me do anything. My body became numb and everything became black.

*An hour later*

I can hear voices beside me but I couldn't open my eyes. I feel like my eyes are too heavy to open. But I tried my best and opened them to find an unfamiliar ceiling. I turned my head towards my right to find Hobi oppa sitting beside me while holding my hand and Jimin standing beside him putting one of his legs on the wall behind him and his arms were crossed. He was looking at the ground.

They still didn't notice that I was up. They are talking about their squad and I mentally rolled my eyes. But then I realized what has happened before and tears started to roll down my cheeks. Hobi oppa saw me.

"Y/N come on. Don't cry honey. You just had a panic attack and you were under a lot of stress. It's okay. Nothing had happened to you" he said while stroking my hair.

Only if you what has actually happened oppa.

I looked at Jimin and he looked at me with a frown and I peeled my eyes of him looking back at Hobi oppa. I closed my eyes when I felt like my eyes getting heavy again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people!!!

I thought I wouldn't update until next week but here I am back with a brand new chapter which is not that interesting.

Also, about the panic attack, I have never experienced it nor I have seen anyone having a panic attack so I have written what has gotten into my mind. Correct it if I am wrong.

Vote and comment if you have like the chapter.

And damn!!! My book has 475+ reads now!!! A week ago it was only 442 and now it's 479!!!!! I also happy!! Thank you so soooo soooooo much guys for supporting me! *grins like a fool*

Take care and stay safe <3

Saranghae 💜

-Mimi