First quidditch game

Draco told me that Snape had brought me here. Which I already knew. He also told me he helped find out what was wrong. He also stayed the night to make sure I was okay.

I can’t believe he stayed here a whole night just to help me, although it is his job. He is obligated to watch over students.  "So what was wrong exactly?" I asked. He told me I was just overwhelmed, and I got very flustered, and it took effect on my breathing, which made everything else that happened happen.

Once he explained, Maddam Pomfry came to tell me I could leave, considering I seemed in good condition, so I gathered my possessions and went to my dorm.

Then Lily came in to ask if I had my broom ready for our first quidditch game. I completely forgot crap "Of course, I'll be right down to meet up with you and the team" I said, I may have forgot, but I always keep my broom game ready, just because I'm really good at forgetting things, so I grabbed my broomstick from my wardrobe got my uniform.

         Merlin, the uniform for the girls is so inappropriate, I swear to god, whoever made them is a pedophile. It's practically booty shorts with knee-high socks and a tight shirt, well that's the uniform for the girls' team. We also wear a robe with that though to I guess it's not that bad, anyway with that I ran down to the field and got ready with my team, soon enough people started to fill the stands, everyone excited as the game began to start.

      I was on my broomstick I couldn't be bothered by anyone, I barley heard the cheers that were filling the field, we were up and winning then I swept my e/c eyes over the stands and there sat Professor Snape staring right at me, but in that moment I didn't care.

Then I remembered what I was wearing I got embarrassed and lost my balance, I started to fall, I was trying to think how I could save myself from this, then I hit the ground I didn't scream, but i couldn't feel anything either.

I could hear people rushing towards me, and weirdly, it didn't hurt my whole body was just very numb.

         Professors were around me all trying to figure out what to do. They all decided to see how much damage I took. "How are you dear? Are you hurt too badly?" Professor Dumbledore spoke while making me stay on the ground, "I am fine, truly I am not hurt," I said.

Finally, Madam Pomfry made it to me and checked me. Her eyes went wide with suprise. I wasn't hurt, I knew it.

Nothing was hurt, I was just numb, but just slightly now. Although it's weird, nothing would be hurt from that fall.

Someone had to be doing something about my fall to slow it or protect my body.

Soon I was allowed to go to my dorm, I heard a knock I was reluctant to open the door, only considering I was wearing shorts with a huge hoodie that made it look like I wasn't wearing the shorts. Basic bitch, I know. But also comfortable after a match.

I went to open it, though, thinking it was probably just Ron, I told him to meet me in my dorm so I could talk to him. So I open it turn around without looking and get back on my bed and say "You know Ron, sometimes I think the world just has it out for me, Merlin I knew if I looked at the stadium I would see him and as soon as I did I got embarrassed at what I was wearing and lose my balance, like how stupid can I get you know, god his eyes are just so beautifuI though I can't help myself sometimes". Then I heard it his voice that was ruff and low but velvety and comforting at the same time this definitely was not Ron's squeaky voice "Miss l/n I advise you put some pants on and come with me we have matters to talk about and not your boy problems".

Fuck me.

     Oh dear lord, my face went red, and I could feel it.

"I am wearing shorts sir it's hot. I am extremely sorry for what I just said. I didn't know you were there. I thought you were Ron."

"Yes, yes, Miss l/n, now let's go, since you tell me you are ready." Professor Snape seemed so annoyed already

"Yes sir" I began to follow him I was scared, I didn't know what was happening, or what I did, was I in trouble I don't know, we soon made it to his classroom.

     He motioned for me to sit in front of his desk, he began telling me this was about the work I missed when I was in the infirmary and that I would have to come do the work after dinner tomorrow.

"Yes of course Sir, I will see you tomorrow, goodbye Professor", I began to leave when he grabbed my shoulder I flinched and turned around immediately, of course I didn’t mean to, but it was instinct. I thought to myself he won’t hurt you, he isn't Father, just come down, breathe.

I thought to myself till Professor Snapes eyes went wide, and he tilted his head and asked, "What does your father do to you y/n?"

Did I say that outloud surely, not crap I probably did. "Oh nothing we just got in a fight before I left and it hurt me I just thought you were going to yell at me", he looked at me with more emotion then I have ever seen in his eyes.

"I am here for you. You just need to tell me what's wrong." As much as I knew he was being nice and he was trying to help, I got mad it was irrational, but I was mad at him for thinking anything.

Why didn't he just trust what I said. Things ran through my head like a marathhon. "I...am....fine, I'm leaving now." With that I was gone I went around the corner made sure no one was there and cried I couldn't help myself I fell to the floor and cried I knew I shouldn’t, but I was, but then I felt yet again a hand on my shoulder......

Words: 1086

Edited

Published: Oct 7th.