Mafia P3| Jeon Jungkook

Your POV:
Suga hung up and threw the phone to the ground, he stomped on it causing the glass to shatter and the phone to smash into tiny pieces. I jolted at the sound. "If he dare comes with backup your life ends" Suga spat as he ran a knife along my forearm.

"P-please don't do this" I cried. "This isn't you Suga, please" I asked softly. "It's too late now, he's gonna pay"

"STOP"

I turned my head to see Jungkook stood by the door alone and unarmed. My eyes widened. "No kook" I whispered.

"Ah lover boy is finally here, here to save his one and only girl" Suga smirked. "But now a it's time for the real game" I looked up at him "What fucking game?" Jungkook asked, his voice was dark and it made me scared.

Suga looked back down towards me and smirked as he caressed my cheek. "The game of pain" Suga snapped his fingers and suddenly two men came into the room, holding pistols. I gulped as one stood behind me and pointed his gun to the back of my head.

Jungkook's POV:
"Just tell me what you fucking want Suga" I said in frustration.

"Well. As you asked, you made my life a living hell. So it's my turn to make yours a living hell. Now the rule is you are going to watch y/n get beaten up. If you move or step closer to her she'll die right here and right in front of you"

As soon as I heard those words I felt miserable, my knees trembled, my mouth was dry. I violently shook my head, "Please don't do this Suga" I heard y/n's weak voice say from behind him. "Oh but princess, how will I take my revenge?"

The room went silent.

"Well nothing more is said so let's get this done with" Suga clicked his fingers and the man behind y/n dropped his gun and began to roll his sleeves up. "NO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE" I shouted as I ran towards y/n. "WHAT DID I SAY?" Suga asked while holding a gun towards my chest. "She will die" I whispered. "But if you corperate she won't"

"Hyung, hold Jungkook" His friend tightly grabbed hold of me stopping me from moving, he was heavily built, I didn't dare fight back.

The man bent down and caressed her face. Her head fell back in fear, as she looked directly into my eyes, tears ran down her delicate cheeks.

"I love you" I mouthed to her while tears fell down my face. As she went to speak a fist smacked her face. I yelled in frustration on how helpless I was, how much hurt she must have felt. Blood fell down from her nose and lip. "Suga let her go" I pleaded falling to my knees. "So much for being the leader of the Mafia. Look how weak you are" he said chuckling. "She can take a few more, keep going hyung" Suga said. "Will do Sir"

As I looked up the man punched y/n once again. He held tightly onto her throat as he punched her continuously. Her breathing was heavy, blood was rushing out of her face, her face was now bruised and her eyes black. I could hear her breathing begin to slow, she couldn't take it anymore, she was getting weaker. The man went from punching her face to her body and arms, he pushed her to the ground and beat her.

Your POV:
The punches were hard, my whole body shook. My nose and lips were covered in blood, I whimpered in pain, my breathing slowing and becoming heavier. I started to feel lightheaded, my eyes slowly closing.

"STOP SUGA PLEASE JUST STOP THIS. SHE'll DIE" Jungkook's weak voice shouted.

Suga stopped the man and he knelt down to me. "Y/n. I'm so sorry. But god you look beautiful with all this blood on you" I glared at him. "But as of today you'll be mine forever" he held my cheek bringing his face close to mine, I winced in pain. "P-please a-stop" I spoke weekly. As he was about to lean in to place his lips onto mine Suga was suddenly pulled back.

"Do Not Ever Touch My Girl" Jungkook evilly spoke. "This ends now" He pulled his gun out from his pocket and shot down Suga's men. I closed my eyes in terror as the shots were fired.

He looked back to see Suga surrendering. The more blood I lost the more my vision became weak. "Jungkook" I whispered. Those were the last words I spoke before my eyes closed and one final gunshot was heard.

2 weeks later.

My whole body felt numb. Beeping sounds made noise to my ears. I opened my eyes to see white all around me. Was I in heaven?

"Babygirl?" A sore voice called out from my side.

I moved my head to see Jungkook holding onto my hands. I weakly smiled, "hey baby" He stood up and brought his lips to mine, "I'm so sorry babygirl I didn't mean.." "hey hey hey" I stopped him. "This wasn't your fault" I breathed out.

"But" I hesitated "What happened to Suga" I asked. "I shot him right between the eyes. It felt so good to finally kill him" he said with rage. But then his face softened as he looked back to me. "I'm so sorry for everything, for leaving you, lying to you and hurting you" he cried. I lifted my arm and held his cheek. "I love you, but please from now on no more lies and secrets. We do this together. The team we said we want to me, the team we said we would live to be" He smiled as he wiped away his tears.

"I love you my princess. I'll keep you safe from now on and forever" "I love you too Jungkook, forever and always"