Meeting

June 12th

Bunnie

I was in the booth singing my remix of Kendrick Lamars "Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe" when I saw two guys walk into the studio through the glass. Once I finished the song, I walked out into the studio where my best friend Lil Mosey was sitting at the sound board. I looked at the two guys, both dark skins, one with braids, the other with barely any hair. "Um who are these two?" I asked Moses (which only I could call him).
"This my nigga Pop Smoke and my nigga Mike Dee. This Bunnie" he said motioning to each one.
"Well hello" Mike Dee said holding his hand out to me while Pop kinda stood there blatantly checking me out. Not that I was complaining.
I smiled once I heard Pop speak "you sounded good in there" he nodded towards the booth. "Thank you sir" I replied cheesing at how deep his voice is. I may have even let a few eyelash bats occur. "So what exactly are you two here for?" I had noticed Pop was holding a duffel bag and was curious.
Moses nudged me and said that he told them to stop by; he was buying from them. "Speakin of which, can I borrow 50 from you bestfriendddd" he asked with a wide grin "I'll cashapp you the money, I just need cash."
I rolled my eyes and walked towards my bag, which was on the floor straight ahead of the two guys. I squatted down just using my knees, and I heard a low whistle behind me. Ignoring it, I pulled 100 bucks out of my purse and handed it to Pop. "This is more than 50, you givin me a tip?"
No but you can give me yours
"Nah I'm buyin from you as well." That comment got a ton of laughter...
"Yo Mosey this lil girl smoke???" Pop asked.
"Fuck you mean do I smoke?"
Mosey nodded to him.
"Calm down bunnie" Pop said smirking at me, opening the bag. I rolled my eyes while Mike took control of the bag, pulling out the bags of weed. I walked out the studio tellin Moses I'll be back. I walked down the hallway and made a call in one of the corners.
"Hey Pj, we still on for tonight?...mhm...you know imma always want you...okay daddy...see you later." I hung up the phone smiling due to my dick appointment for later, but literally screamed when I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. "What the fuck dude" I said mad when I saw Pop standing near me.
"So was that ya nigga or wha" he asked acting as if he did nothing. "Nunya business" I said pushing past him to walk back to the studio. The feeling of someone grabbing my wrist stopped me. "I'm tryna know so I can see if I can fuck with you or not." I bit my lip before turning around to look at him. "Give me your phone." He looked confused as fuck. "So I can give you my number?"
"Ohhhh" he pulled his phone out putting it on the keypad. "Dummy." I said under my breath while entering my number.
"Aye watch ya self, I don't wanna be rough on you the first time." he said as I walked away from him.
*smack*
I looked back at him for a second, furious at how hard he just smacked my ass. Instead of saying anything, I just walked away.