Morning!

This is all based off of Y/N's perspective!

Enjoy the fanfic, u better simp! <3

Its winter on a Sunday morning, you awaken from your slumber and look up at the grey ceiling. All of a sudden you look to your right and see Amber standing the door and raises an eyebrow when you make eye contact.
"Finally decided to get up huh?" She smirks.
You groan and turn to your side.
"Fine you can have 5 more minutes, then you have to get up, remember you have training today with Kaeya!"
You suddenly remember what Amber had told you and leap out of bed, you enjoy doing some practice with Kaeya.
You look in your dresser trying to find your training jumpsuit, then a familiar voice can be heard behind you, you look and see that it is Lisa.
"Looking for this?" She says holding up your jumpsuit
"Lisa! Give me my jumpsuit please, btw how did you even get there? I didn't see you,"
"I have my ways Y/N, anyway let's put that aside, how are you feeling about finally seeing Kaeya after like a week? He's been so busy fighting off the Wets and The Churichalla,"
"Yeah, he is a knight after all so I'd expect him to be busy."
I stop the conversation and put on my jumpsuit, I then head out to the windmill where Kaeya would then take me to the training ground.