The dance (finally)

Warning: slight lemon (I think) It's not that bad that you need to skip 🍋⚠️ unless you really hate all sexual things, read at own risk 😌

Have a croissant and enjoy the fic!

As you arrive to a grand white door with golden door knobs, you stand still for a couple of seconds, look at each other and open the doors. You see everyone down at the bottom of these marble stairs and you see Diluc in the corner of the room with a shot of alcohol. You're nervous for what could happen to you tonight but realise you're with (in your opinion) the best knight in all of Monstradt.

Just a recap btw :D

As you walk down the tall,grand stairs you stay close to Kaeya knowing he would keep you secure.
Everyone continues with what they're doing mingling and grabbing beverages, you look into Kaeya's blue eyes and he looks into your (E/C) eyes. He then starts to talk about what it has been like whilst he was gone and you talked to him about what you had been up to aswell.

~small time skip~
As you were conversing you notice Diluc starting to move, he walks around all the people and starts to walk towards you.

"Ahhh miss l/n I presume," he says in a kind voice

"Yes that's me, what can I do for you Diluc?"

"I was hoping that me and you could have an iddy biddy (that means small btw) chat,"

"Uh s-sure," you say with a fake smile.

As you begin to follow him you feel a sudden tug on your arm, it's Kaeya, he has a concerned look on his face, I could tell he didn't want me to go just in case something happened to his dear "student" but you didn't want be rude so you give him a reassuring nod as a sign that you will be fine.

As you exit the ballroom and follow Diluc you realise that he has brought you to the library, the quietist place in the building. He waves you over to look at a purple book placed on a table with many chips in it.
"Here, take a seat and I'll tell you more about this book,"
You have an uneasy feeling about being alone with him but do as he says. You place yourself on the chair, it creaks a little bit but soon it stops.
"This is the history off Monstradt, it tells all of the greatest stories you know?"
You nod in interest and continue looking at the book together.

~another time skip~

🍋⚠️ (start of lemon)

Diluc finishes telling you about the history of this fine town so you assume you are free to leave so you stand up and manoeuvre your way to the door however as you reach the door a hand is slammed next to you, you turn around in slight horror and it's Diluc with a smirk on his face.

"Don't say anything or you'll regret it,"

You were planning on screaming but think not to since you had no clue on what Diluc was going to do if you did.

He licks his lips and leans closer to you, faces not touching. His other hand makes it's way up to your hair and moves it out the way, he then uses his hand to caress all the way from your face down to your waist not letting his hand come off of you, the joy in his face was shocking. He sticks out his tongue and licks you nose.

"Good girl, now.... lay on the couch there," he points with lust for you.

🍋⚠️ (end of lemon btw I'm sorry if I made you simp for Diluc now 😅)

You walk over to the small couch and he walks over to you, you think of a plan to escape from his grasp. As Diluc gets close, you kick him in the d**k and run off back towards the ballroom where Kaeya would be waiting for you.

As you open the doors to the ballroom completely out of breath Kaeya rushes up the stairs to you, he takes you in his grasp by the hand but you can't help but feel the need for him around you, you grab his waist and swing him around you. Hugging him tightly, tears start running down your face.

"Hey y/n! What happened to you?!" Kaeya asks annoyed, he grabs your hand and take you back to your room. You stay close to him in fear thinking that Diluc would be around, but he isn't in sight.

You're now in your room with Kaeya and sat down on your bed. You lean close to him and tell him everything.

"I can't believe he did that to you! As a knight I know that is no way to treat a women!" He growls.

You look down and feel something placed on your head, Kaeya has stood up and has placed a hand upon your head, he kneels down and looks into your eyes, as you look into his you realise you really love Kaeya and needed to get your feelings off your chest.

Your eyes start to water a little bit, sniff and jump towards Kaeya making the both of you collapse on the floor.

"I- I know this isn't proper of a knight in training but I love you Kaeya, with everything I have and....it's fine if you don't love me I just-" something has cut you off and it's a pair of lips, they're so soft and gentle, your eyes widen and see Kaeya has his eyes closed, his eyelashes tickled your nose but you didn't mind, instead you focus on the kiss and close your eyes too. The kiss didn't last long but still, you enjoyed it. 

As you pull away Kaeya says nothing, he looks away with absolutely no doubt on his face, it's kind of like he's.....smiling?!

He stands up surprisingly picking you up with him? He carries you bridal style and places you on the bed he sits down next to you and lays down, he then pulls you in close and pulls up a blanket. You don't mind what he is doing however it's all so sudden, you settle and close your eyes hearing whisper in your ear before you fall asleep.

"I love you too,"

Hope you liked it 🥰