𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖

So this is what happens after death............ It's boring.

This is not what i expected.

Not that I believe in heaven and hell but I believed the afterlife to be more........ Eventful.

This darkness was truly unexpected.

Wath annoys me the most is...........

"how long are you going to follow me you unidentified thing?!"

I turned to fase the weird creature  that has been following me ever since I arrived in this darkness.

"what do you want?!"

It looked at me as if I was insane........ Not that I would know becous it's ..........a triangle.

"I already told my lady what I wanted but my lady you have refused so I have no other option but to follow you until you agree."

It smiled....... i think.

"stop following me and wath you are saying makes no sense!!"

" A second chance in live you say? Do i look like a fool to you?!

It panicked "please don't geat angry my la-"

"I'm not your lady!!"

I walked away angrily.

"wait my lady I'm not lying there really is a way to get back to your world!!"

I stopped and hesitated.

"if you give me a chance to explain I'll tell you everything!" it cried out desperately.

"explain,I'll give you 5 minu-"

"my name is Jean I'm a gardian spirit, my ladys to be exact"

"I have kome hear to give my lady a second chance in life by playing a game"

By now I know that he is smiling wen his eye turns into a cresent and yes he only has 'one' eye.

But seriously a game?

I feel stupid for tinking that he was serious.

I was about to turn around but then he said somting interesting.

"the game is a trial to see if my lady is worthy of a second chance, if you succeed you can get whatever you want you can go back to your original life and ask for more money, better looks or a better job."

"You can also start a new life as anybody you want to be"

really have my doubts but what he said sounded genuine ... I want to believe it, but I have to be critical.

"this game you're talking about, what exactly does require from me?"

"thank you for your time, my lady !!" it ... no jean screeched.

"the game is a otome game"

"the game requires my lady to dominate the elite male population of the game and rendering them in submission..... In a sexual way."

This is great so I have to spread my legs for a bunch guy's...... that's just great. (she's sarcastic here)

"so what you are saying is that I need to make them fall in love with me by having sex with them?" I said