pink what are you doing?

_red's pov_
I walked to security expecting to see nothing, but I heard...cursing? I sneaked to the door to see pink mashing the buttons to switch the cameras then I saw purple walk towards security "hey can you quiet down?!" Purple said quickly after going in security. "SHUT UP GRANDMA JEEZ F*CK" I.... got scared I was shaking so I went to medbay, I don't know why they called it medbay when I got there I saw orange doing his scan so I stayed there to watch him. Orange noticed me "hey red how is life here so far?" I got quite a bunch to tell him but he wouldn't be bothered to hear so I simply replied "not that good nor that bad so I guess it's simple-" I heard a sound, it was from the scanner orange was finished scanning "you need to scan?" He asked me so I went on there feeling tingles all over my body when it was going. After I was done me and orange heard a scream, I had completely forgotten about pink and purple! So I took orange's hand and ran my way to security I wasn't expecting what happened, after me and orange got through the crowd we saw blood from the ground "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE B*¡CH" purple was crying so without thinking I went to help, pink screamed at me but I didn't care I just wanted to help purple orange came after me us both picking purple up and going to medbay all I heard was that lime and pink were arguing.
"T-thanks guys" purple said to us after treating her wounds cyan rushed in checking on purple "are you okay?! Did you brea-" I signed to cyan to calm down and he did. "I'm okay cyan"
(Alright it actually was hard to think wtf was gonna happen- also I censored the cursing as you can see pink isn't a good guy in my story because pink mostly gets portrayed as weak and innocent)