II.

**This part is where the first TikTok begins.**

"HELP!"

"HELP!!!"

The door to my bathroom swings open, revealing the hunk of a man who's been guarding me for the past few weeks. He shadows me everywhere I go and it would almost be exhausting if it wasn't so fun to mess with him.

"Hey Daddy..." I purred, using his nickname I know he hates, watching as his eyes rolled into next week from annoyance. And yet, he still didn't speak. I'm not sure why it bothered me so much. Maybe I wanted to hear that deep gravelly voice that I knew would come out of the delicious mouth of his. Not that I've even seen his mouth...but I know what the rest of him looks like.

"Oops I mean bodyguard," I giggled, opening showing off my naked body, knowing full well it was taking everything in him to resist staring at me.

His fingers raised to pinch his nose from the exasperation of the situations I put him through. I couldn't help but smirk, the smug look never leaving my face when he was around.

"You think you could pass me that towel?" I smirked again, giving him a full on show at this point. He picks up the towel and begins to lean toward me to hand it over.

"Why don't you just look down?" His eyes burned into mine, almost as if he was fighting with himself to keep them there.

"If you look down I'll put the towel on..." I trailed off, knowing I had him in the palm of my hand. His eyes lost the war and began traveling down my glistening body. He lowered his eyes and seemed to close them, shaking his head.

"What's wrong? See something you like?" I teased, I just couldn't help myself. I wanted this man like my next breath. I wasn't even entirely sure why. I knew nothing about him, only the first letter of his name. There was just something in his eyes. A hunger...a desire that I never knew someone could hold in their eyes. It made me feel things that I didn't even want to feel. But I couldn't help it. He did this to me.

Suddenly, he advanced toward me, I grabbed the towel and yelped in surprise, backing up until my plump ass hit the sink. The towel wasn't really covering anything at all, just my private place, my breasts still on full display. He looked down again, this time without being asked and groaned, pressing up against me, wedging me between him and the sink. His head dipped forward slightly until he was in the crook of my neck. My breathing was erratic, like I had been running and he caged me in, both arms on each side of my body. It felt so unfair that he couldn't speak, couldn't tell me how he was feeling.

Then I felt it...on the upper inside of my thigh. His hard-on pressed higher and higher, until I could feel him at my core. I gasped, throwing my head back in pleasure. I didn't want to touch him for fear of scaring him off. His face moved across my neck and if he didn't have a mask on still, I would have guessed he'd have been kissing me. Instead his eyes suddenly locked on mine, giving me a look that said we both knew this was wrong.

The moment ended as quickly as it started and he was backing out of the room before turning and slamming the door.

What had I got myself into?

I was laying on my bed a little bit later when I heard a sound.

A gunshot.

My body went into high alert and I darted up to my bedroom door to lock it when it swung open, T stepping inside. I released a breath I didn't know I'd been holding as he turned, locked the door and turned off the lights. He grabbed my arm and dragged me toward the closet, sitting me down inside and stepping in, shutting this door as well. He left it cracked just enough so he could look out. He sat down behind me since there was only limited space for us to squeeze in. He pulled me against his chest and for the first time in a long time, I felt safe. Even with all the chaos going on outside, it felt good to be protected.

"Thank you..." I softly said, almost hoping he wouldn't catch it but he held his breath, his heart rate clearly speeding up in his chest. I listened as I heard a scream from downstairs. My mother.

I jumped up ready to go down there and fight but he grabbed me again, pulling my back down and holding me tight.

"I have to help her please, I can't listen to her screams and standby and do nothing." I turned to face him, making sure he could see my eyes. He looked away first but still firmly shook his head. I wanted to scream at him and tell him I was going to save her, but even I knew it was foolish. It would give away our advantage. That no one knew we were up here.

It was abruptly quiet. Too quiet.

He stood up and put a finger to his mask, in a "Shh" motion.

Opening the closet, he took a step toward the door, opened it, and stepped outside.