➥ end of the earth.

゚: *✧・゚:*  ☆  *:・゚✧*:・゚

゚: *✧・゚:*  ✩  *:・゚✧*:・゚

Being the last of six siblings was never easy for Mackenzie. She always was the baby of the family, and although most people think it's a good thing, she doesn't.

Growing up with a mother and three perfectionist sisters was really hard for her, but now MACKENZIE SHEPHERD was about to prove not only them, but herself what she was capable of.

Wanting to get away as far as she could of her new yorker family, she decided to do her internship at Seattle Grace Hospital in the state of Washington. But sadly, she wasn't the only Shepherd to think Seattle is a good place to live.

And as if all the drama this hospital have for her wasn't enough, the love of her life will come in search of a woman who, again, is not her.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Hello people! I tought it was weird to have "Sloan" in my user and not have a story of him xd.

Well before we start i have to clarify some things :

1. my first language is not english, so I am guided by what I "learned" in my school, movies/series, books from here and the blessed google. i want to apologize in anticipation

2. i will not update this at least until i finish the first season of my other book. it's just, i am a person quite anxious and could not have this in craft without uploading it.
But i do hope you like it enough to want me to update it!