Big Black Bus

I was cruising around Fort Lauderdale mall, where I spent most of my time, when I came across an interesting-looking man. He was playing guitar, in the corner of the mall and we began talking. Before long, I knew we could replace the drug-addicted Brad with the interesting man named Jeordie. I gave him my number, and ran out.

"Brad!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "BRAD!" I echoed, louder. Brad came scurrying from the back of the bus, in his hippie green shirt, with purple shorts.
"Hmm?" He hummed.
"Brad, stop your shitting around or your leaving the band!" I said, sternly. I shoved my finger into his chest, and gave him my 'death glare'. This was my first real threat to him. I often found myself lending him money, or sticking up for him.
"Okay, okay," as he scoffed at me, 2 prostitutes came out of the back of the bus and leaned over Brad.
"What the hell, Brad?" I yelled, grabbing his baggy green shirt, and shoving him out of our black bus, along with the 2 poorly dressed, greasy-haired strippers. I plopped on the sofa next to the side window. I buried my face in my palms. Spooky Kids will never be like I wanted them to be. With our stuck-up guitar player, Daisy, Freddy The Wheel, (AN- 'Freddy The Wheel' is what they called Sara Lee Lucas) Brad, and I, we will never be how I envisioned us to be. I thought about giving up, then remembered Jeordie.

"I don't care!" I could hear Freddy screaming. I heard keys rattling, and then the door knob turned.
"Hey Fred," I said, humming a song that I wrote, that's been stuck in my head for a while.
"Hey Brian, what's up with Brad?" That's the first time I really heard Freddy call Brad by his real name. I sighed and patted the couch next to me.
"I threatened to kick him out of the band, because of his obsessive hangovers," I said, smirking a little. How could I laugh at such a pathetic topic?

"Well he's upset. He was complaining and I yelled at him," Fred said, pointing at the door to the bus. I stretched my arms out, and my elbows cracked. I was shirtless, with black leather jeans on, and lace-up boots. Fred was wearing a black baggy plain T-shirt and black jogging shorts with white stripes on the side. He was barefoot, but he's normally wearing brown strap on sandals. I heard Brad throwing shit and yelling outside. I heard bangs on the bus. I looked out the window. He was throwing rocks and gravel from the driveway at the bus. I was ready to go beat the shit out of him. I got even more angry when he threw a rock and broke the window. The glass shattered and landed on my bare chest, before collapsing to the carpeted bus floor.
"Brad, you better start running!" I shouted, slamming the bus door open, followed by Freddy.

I stepped my heel of my boot onto the rocky driveway and chased Brad down the grass. I extended my arms and snatched Brad's collar towards me, causing him to fall on his ass. I dragged him by his shirt over to the gravel driveway, and punched him repeatedly. Once I got started, there was no cooling me off. Freddy ran up to me, and tried to pry me off of Brad, but his unsuccessful attempt at saving Brad just made me angrier. I gave a blow to Brad's jaw, stomach, and shoulder, topping it off with a swift kick to his ribs. I sauntered back to the bus, and slammed the door behind me. Our tour manager, Toby, was staring at me wide-eyed.
"What happened, Brian?" He said.
"I beat the shit out of Brad," I replied.
"What did Brad do?"
"Have you not seen the way he acts?"
"So what if he invites a few girls over every once and a while?"
"So what if I fire you for being an idiot," I said. Toby shut up. Freddy, along with Daisy came hopping back into the big black bus.
"Where's Pogo?" I said. "I'm ready to go," I continued.
"I think he's at the whisky bar," Daisy said. Daisy had blue, dreaded bangs. The back of his head was shaved.
"Tell him to get back here, now," I said, turning around. Toby was still staring at me with his puppy dog eyes.
"UGH!" I screamed. I kicked the bus door open and yawned as I stepped towards Brad, who was now laying in a pool of throw-up and blood. I leaned over him. I yanked his shirt collar, and pulled him across the gravel and up to the bus.
"Happy now, Toby?" I said. He shook his head. I lifted Brad and threw him into his bunk. He collapsed, and blinked his eyes open.
"I'm gonna go get Pogo," Fred said.
"I'll come with you," Daisy suggested, gently shoving Freddy out of the doorway, so he could escape this hellhole. I sat in the bus, on the couch next to Brad's bunk. He turned and rolled and rolled until he fell onto the floor.
"What are you doing Brad?" I said. He groaned and rolled over.
"Oh, come on, are you a retard? You just broke my fucking ribs!"
"Brad stop being such a bitch," I screamed at him. He usually didn't mind me hitting him. No, this wasn't the first time I hit Brad, and it certainly wouldn't be the last time if he keeps acting like this. He curled his fists, his knuckles turning white. His fist flew at me, a blur of pale skin being thrown. I jerked back, and hit the back of my head on the bus. His hands relaxed, his wavy brown hair flowing in front of his face.
"I'm changing out of these clothes," he said through his teeth. I nodded and narrowed my eyes. I studied his scrunched up face. He sprang to the back of bus, so energetic. How? My phone buzzed in my pocket.
"Hello?" I asked cautiously.
"Hello? Brian?" It was Jeordie.
"Hi, what's up?" I asked. Then Brad came out of the bus wearing white short shorts, black tights, and a red vest. I glared at him. "Who's that?" He asked, nodding his head in my direction. "It's your replacement," I said, cupping my hand over the end of the phone.
"I'm good, how about you?" Jeordie said. I could hear the shakiness of his voice. His voice was raspy.
"I'm fine. How's Amboog-A-Lard?"
"They're uh.. Not the best of all, but they're fine,"
"What do you mean?"
"Brian, I'm miserable in this band!"
"We have a spot open, and I'd gladly let you take it," Brad stared at me the whole time. I smirked and then I could see the hurt in his eyes.
"You would do that for me?" Jeordie asked.
"Of course I would," I giggled like a five year old.
"Where are you?"
"In my driveway getting ready to go on tour in like..." I glanced at the clock on the wall. "3 hours,"
"Can I come on tour with you?" He pleaded. Of course I would say yes, but it would be so confusing with Brad still in the band.
"Uh.." I looked at Brad. He was still staring at me, frozen.
"Why not," I smiled slightly, even though he couldn't see me.
"Okay, see you later!" He sounded so energetic. I pushed my thumb into the 'end call' button. Brad stared for a moment before speaking.
"Why would you do this to me?" He whispered.
"Brad, I already told you, you can't act like this. Jeordie is going to take your place alright?" I wanted him to be happier. He leapt to the back of the bus, wear he pulled a suitcase out, and shoved random clothes in it. I watched him storm of the bus, locking eyes with me the whole time.
"You're going to pay for this!" He ran one hand through his hair, and cradled the suitcase with the other. I smirked as he stormed off the bus. He kicked the door open, muttering cuss words. Toby sat up in his seat and fixed his dark blue tie.
"Well..." He blinked twice.
"Jeordie's only going to go on tour with us for this tour, ok?" I assured him. He nodded and there was a knock at the door. I sprang to my feet and rattled the door open.
"Hey, where's Brad going?" Daisy, Pogo, and Freddy were standing in the doorway. Jeordie was behind them.
"He's uh.." I thought for a moment. "Not touring with us for right now," I stated. They nodded as they stepped through the door.
"And who's this skinny guy?" Pogo shoved his elbow into Jeordie's ribs.
"That's Jeordie. He's going on tour with us," I said. They nodded once more, like it was no big deal.
"Minus well call him twiggy, look how skinny he is!" Pogo snickered at his own comment. Jeordie blushed, and his face turned like a tomato.
"Or call him Bashful!" Daisy shouted. I laughed and welcomed them in.
"So, Twiggy, tell us about yourself," they all said. I nodded at him in agreement, and propped my feet on the small table perched in front of us.
"I uh.." He began. "I was in Amboog-A-Lard," he stated. They all nodded and smiled. "Uh.. I.." He sure isn't very good at talking. It was silent until Freddy started humming.
"How did you leave Amboog-A-Lard?" I asked.
"I told them I was leaving, packed my stuff, and walked out,"
"I see.. Well, welco-" I was cut off by the bus buzzing.
"Toby! Slow down!" Freddy screeched. I laughed and patted Jeordie on the back. I'm glad he'll be happier now.