Chapter twenty one

Nash....

I called Sawyer, Malachi and Garrett I told them everything they are pissed so I am sure I am getting my ass kicked today when they get back home which is fine cause I need one.

Lainey is sleeping in my chest, I have both hands on her belly I gently rub as she sleeps on me. I wish I had told them sooner I missed my girl and I missed the guys.

All that matters now is that I told everyone, I lean back on the sofa my baby moves closer to me.

I never want to loose baby girl, I almost did cause of my stupid ass that means I would had lost the babies too.

Lainey is a month away from her due date, there rooms are ready for them.

We are so ready for the four babies to be here, the guys are on there way back. They are an hour out, so they will be here soon.

I rub Lainey back and she moves closer to me, I am so happy now that I don't  need to keep them in the dark now.

An hour later.....

Garrett....

Me, Sawyer and Malachi just got home to the ranch, we parked the truck and got out. 

I stretch, as I start to walk to the house the guys do the same. It is damn cold out today, I hope the fireplace is on.

The guys catch up with me and I unlock the front door, I walk in and Sawyer is the last one in he shuts the door. He locks it and we all head to the living room.

The house smells amazing, we step into the room. We see Lainey is fast asleep in Nash's arms. He gives me a weak smile, I give a little one. I can't  just trust him just yet.

He really hurt Lainey she cried in my arms almost every night, we all sit down on the huge sofa.