Why I Still Live With May

I Am Making a New Version of this Book because it was a Dumpster Fire!
Hey thanks for giving this book a chance! The first few chapters aren't great I won't lie but I promise it gets a little better and a little longer. Alright enjoy!
"Peter!" May sobs as she runs into my room. I weakly sit up trying not to move my bruised ribs. May shuffles towards me and collapses next to me sniffling. The smell of alcohol burns my nose as May sobs into my lap. "He's gone...B-B" I expect her to say Ben because he is the root of May's issues. It isn't her fault he got shot. It was my fault. Which is partially the reason why I stay here with May. I owe it the her. "Bartholomew!!" I sneak a smile at the name of her ex sna- boyfriend. I lean my head against the wall and fall into a deep sleep.
Buzz Buzz Buzz I open my eyes and look around sleepily trying to find my phone. I find it on the floor. Great. Probably another crack I reach over and pick it up and see MR. STARK :). I sigh shake my head to try to wake myself up and answer.
"Hello." I say groggy
"Hey kiddo. The Avengers are currently on a mission."
"Okay and..." I say confused
"Sam and Bucky are both still at the tower."
I sigh. The last time they were left alone Mr. Stark found them throwing various items at each other including pillows, food, arch reactors.
"You want me to babysit them. Right?" I say bluntly
"Not babysit just make sure nothing gets broken."
"Alright."
"Thank you kiddo!! I promise I will make it up to you. Call me if anything happens. Oh and-"
"May already said yes. I texted her."
"Good. Well I guess I should probably go stop the children from practicing their target practice... on each other."
I laugh and hang up. And start contemplating how to not wake May up.