Oneshot

Hi! My name is Lily, Lillian Shortcake, and this is the story of how I never felt safe again.

One day I just got home from school. We got too much homework and I ate a bad sandwich, typically school day. I noticed that mom was acting a bit strange. No, a LOT strange. I asked "What's wrong?"
she replied with "Nothing honey," with a little annoyance and fear in her voice.
I was a bit suspicious of her but let it go. Probably she just had a bad day. That was a big mistake.

Later, I went out for a midnight snack. What! I'm a growing kid. Anyways, as I was saying I was looking for a midnight snack. Then, out of nowhere, a man grabbed my neck. His arm wrapped around it, rendering me unable to breathe. I made a gagging noise to grab in as much air as I could get. Then, he injected something into me. I struggled for a few moments and then, suddenly, I lost consciousness.

I woke up in a unknown room. My adrenaline started pumping. I'm guessing that they either put a blindfold on me or, the room was pitch black. I wondered a bunch of things. Where was I? Who was that man? Why was I here? Did Moms behavior have something to do with this? Did anyone notice? The question I was most scared of asking was,
What were they going to do with me?

I tried to move my arms and legs, but I could barely do so. From my state, I'm guessing that they tied me to a chair. Deciding to try again, with more power and force, I shake the chair. Apparently, there was someone else in that room, maybe the man who kidnapped me? Anyways, I heard footsteps, a creaking door and some chattering. The chatter was so quiet that I couldn't make out any words.

I wondered, Who are these people? scrunching my body up, preparing for the worst, I sat. A sharp pain pierced stomach. I feel like my body fluids are seeping out of my body, I can't do anything about it. After a while, I start getting fatigue. Then, I lose consciousness once again...

A/n: I hope you enjoyed my story, I had a lot of fun writing it. Bye!