Chapter 1 •The bet•

•Hey guys! So this is my first fanfic on Wattpad and since I love Free! and Sousuke I thought 'Why don't I do a fanfic about it?' and here I am! I really hope you lovely people like my story and I would love reading your comments and critics as long as they are constructive!
I should mention some things before we start:
- Your name is up to you, but I had to put you a surname for the sake of the story.
- Your hair and eyes are brown, but you can always change that! Just remember to change Takeshi's as well, since you are twins~
- English is not my native language, so I am sorry for any mistakes I might have!
I think that's all, enjoy your reading!
---------------------

"Hey, Takeshi! Wanna play this game a friend gave me? Everyone says it's amazing." You said as your hands pushed the door open just to find your twin brother already playing some weird game in the computer. "Ta-ke-shi!!" You repeated while you made your way to your brother and hit him with the video game box right in the back of his head."Hey, pay me some attention, stupid!"

"Argh! What the hell, [y/n]?!" He yelled while he took off his big headphones and looked at you with his hazel eyes that were the exact mirror from yours(there was a slight difference in the form of these, but the color was the same).

"New game. Wanna play?" You suggested with a playful smile. He smirked. It was your thing to play games together, that was one of the only moments when you two didn't actually fight each other.

"Hell yeah." He said and quickly signed out of the computer game and headed over to the tv in his room to turn it on and also the qs4."So, what kind of game is this?" He asked you while he inserted the disc.

"Um, I'm not sure. I forgot to ask." You giggled, waiting on the floor with a pillow above your legs and the control in your hands. "We will find out soon, anyways."

The game turned out to be a first person shooting game in which you were a bounty hunter and after an incident in your mission a small war started between the mafia where you got involved just to kill your objective. The Miyamoto twins decided that they had played better games, but it was good to kill some time in the end of the boring (for Takeshi, mostly) summer vacations.

"Hey, stop! You're cheating!" You said as you shook your brother with your right hand, trying to make him stop.

"I'm not! The thing is that you just don't know how to lose."

"Oh, you shut up." You said as you threw yourself over your brother and playfully attacked him for saying such things.

"Hey! Hey! You should respect your older brother..." He said, struggling, while he attacked you back.

"Two minutes and a half is nothing, you know that, right?" You said, before letting yourself fall in the cold floor. "Isn't it kinda hot today?"

"It's a world of time, I'm ages older." He smirked."Yup, supper hot. I can't wait to get back into the pool."

"You are such a fish, Takeshi." You teased." Actually, I also want to get in a pool."

"Of course you do, you always copy me. I talk about my friends in the dinner, you talk about your friends in the dinner, I swim, you swim, I win a tournament, you win a tournament. Try being a bit more original, [Y/n]" This totally pissed you off.

"Ugh, you are so annoying and egocentric! I hate you!" You threw a pillow to him and as a reward he just laughed.

"What? Are you jealous because I'm a boy and I get to go to the best swimming school in town?" He smirked but then he quickly became more serious." You shouldn't, my life is really tough. My school is difficult, my teachers are assholes, I have a pretty annoying roommate, so please don't start complaining."He huffed.