chapter 1

(Germany's pov)
I sigh, hearing my brother yelling about how awesome he is while he's in the shower is by far, my least favorite past time. I wish he would hurry up or we'll be late for dinner with our allies. Deciding to do something productive I start picking out my outfit for dinner. Finally settling on an outfit(use your imagination) I yell at him to get out of the shower, as I had spent the day training and was not presentable enough to go out.
(Italy's pov)
I was humming(you know the song=>) as I wrapped the gift I got for Germany, the German Shepherd plush I found reminded me of her piccolo cucciolo. Mia fratello was walking around the house grumbling about eating with those "Stupidi bastardi di patate". "Be-a nicer fratello! What if-a Germany heard-a  you call her that!?" " You-a stupido ragazzo, get off of-a me!"

Time skip brought to you by "Those damn macaroni brothers!"

(Germany's pov)
As I saw Italy and Romano near our table, I started to get this funny feeling in my stomach. I hope I'm not getting sick, Italy would take full advantage of that and never get anything done. As soon as they got to the table I excused myself to go to the restroom, once there I threw cold water in my face to wake myself up. What was this weird feeling I get every time Italy is around?
(Italy's pov)
As soon as we got to the table Germany excused herself to use the restroom. So Romano and I sat and started talking with Japan and Prussia until she got back. She's avoided talking to me recently, I'm starting to get scared she doesn't like me anymore! Maybe it's all the training she does, I should get her to skip with me sometime.

Phew! Sorry if their a little ooc, as I said I'm new to this!