betrayal

I THINK IM IN LOVE~
im trying hard to trust you when you say give me your hand

third person

milo woke up with vinnie's arms around her as she groaned but wrapped her arms around him. as she laid with him, his phone kept going off.

"baby, someone's texting you"
"its probably just jordan" he mumbled before falling back asleep.

just then, jordan burst into the room.

"how dare you not even read my texts?" he said in a mocking way.
"called it" vinnie said sleepily.
"ew, i'll leave you guys be but next time when you guys do the dirty, dont be so loud" he said while exiting the room.

milo burried her head into vinnie's chest as he laughed and kissed her shoulders.

"they know your mine now" he said while smiling.

~

today vinnie was filming a vlog and he was going around introducing everyone.

"we should get a sign that says no girls aloud. i really dont want any girls coming in here" vinnie said as they walked in jordans room.
"you know your girlfriend is in the other room" jordan said while laughing.
"fuck you vincent!"
"i love you too baby!" vinnie yelled back as they all started laughing.

~

"just look at vinnie" angel said while turning vinnie around.

"he was piping last night bro" angel added

"milo got him fucked up" ryland said.

they all turned to milo who's cheeks were bright red as she stood on her board just staring at them.

"this is a lot of pressure" she said as they all laughed.

they all skated together and filmed as they did kick flips and ollie's. they did a ton of tricks the entire afternoon until they all went back to vinnie's house.

unknown

careful beautiful,
dont want you hurting
your knee while
skateboarding do we?