wake up please

eiji's pov
     Im rushing over to Ash's place because i haven't seen him in a while, and though i'd bring him celebration sushi. The stupid fucking lights are taking years to change, and it's annoying as hell because i just want to see my friend. The light changes, and i'm  already halfway across the street; i should stop picking up bad habits from ash. I hear someone honk but i'm completely used to it and just keep running. Eventually i get to Ash's place, and head up to his/our floor.

    "Ash?" i call out. "Hey i got you sushi!" When theres no response I start to worry; i mean i have good reason to after all that's happened this month but i still feel silly. My stomach empties as I enter the room. The sushi spills to the floor as my eyes fill with tears. "No, no, no, no, no." Theres so much blood, so much blood. I touch him and he's cold, but suddenly i see his eyes flutter. He's breathing too, i start hyperventilating with dread, and relief. He needs a hospital, and i have to hurry the fuck up.
     The hospital lights burn my eyes as i silently cry in the hospital lobby. Ash is somewhere on a operation table far from me, on the brink of death. I've been panicking like this for exactly 2 hours in this seat; occasionally getting up to throw up or walk around. I feel as if i'm going crazy, and the secretary keeps asking if i'm ok. If i'm ok? If i'm ok? Do i look ok? My best friend is dying and i can't do anything about it. I can't even believe this is happening enough to call the others and tell them what's happening. The secretary shows up in the corner of my eye as he walks over to me with a glass of water in his hands.

     "Honey, i think you should drink this. The operation will take hours, and you look like you could use some sleep."

     He seems so kind, but i can't help but feel that I want to punch him. I take a deep breath, and count to ten. "Thank you," I say as I take the pill and cup of water from the nurse. If i sit here waiting for another second I feel like i'll throw up again. The nurse walks away as I take the white pills. In a few minutes my breathing starts to even out and I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
see y'all tomorrow when i update this shit *moans in french*