Brown was Not an Imposter

Narrator's POV (I was Yellow btw)

"What the..." Yellow slowly opened their eyes and looked around. They were strapped in a seat along with others. They undid their safety belt and got up to wonder around the cabin. "Did we arrive?" They walked over to the computer that sat on top of a box in the cabin and began to check the stats.

"What's going on?" Someone else in the room asked.

Soon everyone began to roam around the cabin.

"Did we arrive?"

"Yellow what's our status?" Blue asked.

"It looks like we're temporarily stuck in space." Yellow said.

"What? Why?" Brown asked.

"Well, it looks like a couple of things in the ship were damaged when we exited the atmosphere." Yellow said, typing into the computer. "The electrical systems and oxygen need to be fixed. The chutes need to be emptied. Admin needs to swipe their cards."

"So we have tasks?" Cyan asked.

"Chores if you ask me." Green scoffed.

"Okay, calm down." Purple said. "Look, we just gotta fix these things and we'll be on route."

"Purple's right. Let's just get these tasks done and get it over with." Pink said.

"We wouldn't have to do these tasks if Purple would've made sure everything was secured before we left." Green said.

"Things were secured." Purple said. "I made sure. As the admin it's my job to make sure they are. The force that it took to break through the atmosphere must've been greater than we thought."

"If you would've calculated it right, we wouldn't be in this mess."

"That was Red's job." Purple said.

"Leave me out of this." Red said.

"Hey, calm down." Lime said. "No one was responsible for this..."

Yellow walked away from the argument, looking around the cabin. They looked out the window, watching the stars stay still.

They were so beautiful.

Yellow noticed Orange was standing there by themselves, not engaging in conversation with anyone. They approached Orange. "Hey."

"Oh, hey." Orange said shyly.

"I like your outfit." Yellow said, trying to start a conversation. "The cheese on top really completes the fit."

"Thank you. I made it myself out of some cardboard and acrylic paint." Orange said. "I like your yellowness. It looks good on you."

Yellow smiled, they could just tell this mate was a bit young by their use of words and tone. "Well, thank you."

"I will smash your helmet and push you into space."

"Alright, kick Red out."

"Seems like quite the fight they're having over there." Orange said.

"Yeah. A bunch of hot heads if you ask me." Yellow nodded. "Don't listen to them."

"You know what Green? Fu-"

"SO HOw old are you anyway?" Yellow asked Orange.

"Thirteen." Orange replied.

Yellow's heart sunk.

Oh, they were so young. A mere child.

"You're just a kid." Yellow said.