Prolouge

Zanjé's POV
As the principal ended his speech after we got our diplomas, I then looked over at Arlon, The most richest and popular boy at our school, happily hugging his mother after receiving a diploma.

I then smiled but then frowned that I graduated, and that means I couldn't stay with him any longer, Tho I wasn't his friend nor close to him I still had my heart beating whenever I would walk past him, Too bad he never looked my way.

As everyone walked out the school entrance I saw Arlon down for some reason, I was to nervous to ask him what's wrong so I ignored it.

Arlon's POV

When I reached my diploma I happily hugged my mother and went up to my friends talking to them and asked if they wanted to hang out, they agreed and I was happy.

As me and mother walked out I was upset for some reason, I didn't know the cause so I tried to rub it off, "I hate this feeling already" I thought to myself.

As the driver opened the door for me, I looked over to the school entrance to see Zanjé walking down the stairs, then sat down inside my car.

3 years later

Arlon's POV

I heard my office door open and saw it was my assistant.

"Sir, It is Lunchtime, wanna have lunch with me~?" She asked trying to flirt with me, I rolled my eyes and said "Your fired, get out". She was shocked and went against it saying "But Sir, I'm your 14th assistant! You can't fire me!" while walking towards me and sitting down on my desk.

"Get off my desk, and get out, if you don't I'm firing you!" I replied angrily.
She then stormed off with a 'Hmph!' like any other angry assistant does, "Time flied so fast that i thought I was still firing my 4th assistant." I thought to myself.

A/N:

It's me ya author Alex! :>

I made another story, yes, It's cringe I know. Well you gotta enjoy it cause I have no lead here and I don't know in what scene we'll end up here so yeah even I don't know what to do next-

Welp bye