Ch.1: Hired into Xiavo Inc.

Zanjé POV

Helen walked loudly heading to Zanjé's room to wake him up, Meanwhile, I was still asleep tucked under my messy blanket, Helen bursted into my room and I of course woke up by Helen's angry yell saying, "Zanjé! Your supposed to be awake by 7:00!" I then groaned and tried to find the strength to even respond, but I did and replied, "Yeah, Yeah...I'm gonna get up now...I'll be there in..30 minutes..urgh..." I then got out of my bed and entered my bathroom.

30 minutes later

Helen POV

As I prepared Zanjé's breakfast I hated the fact he was always so unprepared during mornings, As I finished making the last pancake I heard footsteps, "Hey..Helen.." Zanjé sleepily groaned trying to keep himself awake, "Well hello Sleeping Beauty, Have you found yourself a Prince?" I chuckled as I teased him, "Shut up Helen" He responded annoyed while eating his pancakes.

I turned over to him as he munched on his food "Sooo have you got a job?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got accepted in Xiavo Inc. from the online interview, I just hope the CEO isn't gonna give me a tight role" Zanjé responded while putting his plate in the sink.

I gave him a look before saying "The CEO had 14 assistants before and I heard he has a reputation for being really cold and emotionless". Zanjé looked at me surprised but faded away as he said "Welp I'll just work at Dunkins if I get fired". We both chuckled.

Zanjé POV

I waved goodbye to my Mother-Like BestFriend and headed my way to the building, But as I stepped in I immediately got lost and ended up In the private room only for the CEO but I didn't know, So I tried to get out but then I bumped into someone, I regained consciousness then I saw him.

Arlon POV

I finished signing papers and yawned, I looked at my school photo taken 5 years ago, But I was looking at only one person and had no idea why. I sighed and said, "Eugh, I should go into my private room and rest there, Zack will inform me if I have any other clients or meetings" I groaned as I got up my chair

At the private room

As I opened the door I bumped into one individual person.

"OW!" I said after tripping down, I opened my eyes and notice it was someone familiar but who was it? "Ack! I'm so sorry Mr.Xiavo, I really am!" The thin and shorter male apologized, "Ugh, Who are you?" I said coldly, I saw fear in his eyes, "I-I'm....Zanjé Mavericks..I'm N-New here..I'm sorry!" He responded.

Something about him was familiar I wondered how, so I accepted his apology and said, "Your gonna be my new assistant and you will not speak to me unless I mention your name or you have something important", He nodded very afraid but quite excited.

Why are you so familiar? Who could you be, Hm?
-Arlon

A/N:
This is the birth of a cringy era, AmIright? xd