chapter 14

Anwesha POV

We reached the vehicle showroom. I saw Vir approaching car section ,so I pulled him . He looked at me with questioning face.

"Well , I will buy a bike no car." I said .

Shock evaded in his face and he said " it's very rare to see girl with bike , are you sure."

I said " I am 100% sure and I love bikes ,its easy to maneuver in small space. I can't park car properly too. "

He smirked said " you are full of supprises ".

I smiled said " I started loving bikes cause my father would change his bike every single month so ya and I like bike it's cool. Though I know to drive a car too."

Then we were checking each and every bike and Vir way sometimes busy with mobile . Soon my eyes caught the beautiful beast bike. With my favorite colour blue.

I said turning to Vir " hey vir I will take this one " I pointed towards the bike

I said turning to Vir " hey vir I will take this one " I pointed towards the bike .

He smirked and nodded .

We went for the further processing  , the bike coast 1/2 million . It was fine for me .
Then I was about to pay Vir said " I will pay ".

I said irritated " no i won't let you pay , see this is my car so i will pay with my money and that why i didn't even let my father pay for this abroad tour cause i like been independent.  All the money my father sends stays in my account . I don't want anyone help in buying when i am capable of doing myself. If you argue i won't talk to ".

He sighed defeated and then asked "  if it's not your father's money then how do you earn it ".

I said "its secret and I have my ways. But I don't do anything illegal that I can reassure you."

He said "okay mio mysterious An angel"

Then after we finished buying it , they said they will deliver in 2 hours. We agreed to it.

Then we left the showroom. 

If someone will see us they will think we are family and cute couple. In a different way I feel safe and protected near Vir. He never been a pervert and always been a gentleman.  Sometimes teases me but not in bad way and I like it. Always cares about me. With that he had sin body and tattoos which I drawn like magnet. I don't know when but maybe I have started liking him.

Oh god what I am thinking. He must not have thought about me. I reminded myself he is my friend and love always hurts when broken.

My train of thought was broken by a scream and help pleading from ally.

" so much for a peaceful day " I muttered to my self and then took my mask and sunglasses and headed towards the sound , vir looked at me confused and when he registered what is happening he was late . I was already out of reach. Without wasting any time , I reached the spot saw man in late 40's trying to touch a girl in her teen in her private parts  and my blood boiled and my vision reddened.