EPILOGUE

I made this chapter because I afraid that you all maybe won't understand why Jungkook lost in a blink... So, in this epilogue, it'll tell the whole story. Sorry.

JUNGKOOK POV (THE DAY HE WENT TO MAGICAL FOREST)

I'm standing still in front of Namjoon. The leader of all myths creatures that I never believe in for the whole of my life. But now, here I am, surrounded by myths creatures. My mind went blank and felt like it stop working.

Namjoon spoke to me, with his dragon eyes piercing through my soul " I acknowledged that you have hurt Kang Junhee, you know her right? " I slightly nodded in confusion." She's hurmm... how should I tell you about this.. Okay, I'll let you decide. What do you want to know first Jungkook?" he asked me. Without hesitate, I said in my deep voice," Tell me the real truth behind this story of me being here and what it has to do with my assistant, Kang Junhee?"

Namjoon smiled showing off his dimple as he knew my question.

" I knew it you gonna ask me bout it.. Okay. Junhee is a great human being. And I, as the president of all living in this myths world, I'll protect her with all of my heart. Her bunny, which is Kookie, died last year, wished me to take care of her and protect her from any harm. Somehow, I missed something. And it's you. You're the reason why you are here. You hurt her. "

In confusion, I don't understand at all." What did I do? What do you mean I hurt her? " Namjoon and Taehyung let out a chuckle, meanwhile Seokjin standing against the wall, watching everything in silence. " Did you ever know Junhee likes you? And she even prejudice her life just to work with someone like you. " Taehyung said, interrupting between me and Namjoon.

Tilting my head to the left side, hoping Seokjin able to help me to understand these whole situation. But nothing. He don't even look at me." Okay,.. I.. So, because of I hurt her. I was brought to this weird place. And just for being informed by a myths creatures I hurt her. Kang Junhee. So? What do you want me to do?" "Easy. Just give up on your life right now and stay here with us." said Seokjin making me choked on own saliva. "No no.. He was joking. What I want to do is.. Changing you to a bunny. And.. You will stay like that maybe for weeks, or months or even years." Namjoon said while slurping his tea, which I never noticed ever since I'm in this room.

"Wait what?! Bunny? Is there no any other solution? I mean.. I don't want to be a bunny for the rest of my life.."

Before Namjoon could speak, Seokjin cut him first, "Yes.. But only if you want to. The second solution might be painful for you but at least you can start new life." Thinking for a while, making decision was never easy. But this time is different. After sweet 5 minutes of silence, I nodded. "You still gonna turn into a bunny. For a reason. You will know soon.. And after 2 or 3 weeks, you will be to normal you back. But, Junhee will completely forget about you. She will forget everything you've done and said to her, all your memories with her. Gone. But with that way, you can start a new life." said Namjoon in one breath.

Suddenly, a name came through my mind." Even my brother, Yoongi? " But surprisingly, Namjoon shook his head." Only Junhee..". I'm not sure, afraid. Why? Because I have a feeling for her. If she lose her memories about me, will she be able to love me?

"I-I will think about it.." is all I can said. In all agreement, Taehyung took me to another room. Seokjin staying with Namjoon and it looks like they had some conversations. "It's okay.. Everything will be alright.. Anyway, good luck in living as a bunny.." said Taehyung making me look at him. His boxy smile displayed proudly on his face which I think, it's cute. After some walk, Taehyung seated me on a wooden chair. Then, everything went black.

PRESENT TIME ( 2 YEARS AND A HALF)
JUNHEE POV

Today, I went to work as usual. Yoongi no longer work as my boss. He got promoted and work in Dubai with his father. Yoongi told to me, that his stepbrother will be replaced his soon. And I was the first one to know about it. No one knows who's the new boss or actually they do. Soon, a figure walking in with full of power and confidence, everyone keep saying "Welcome back, Mr. Jeon" "I'm glad you still work here" Do they know him? Or is it just me who don't know he is?

The figure soon more clearer in my eyes as he walking to me. His face, so flawless. His doe eyes make me feel weak. His body proportion is not a joke. It's perfect. But why? He look so familiar to me?

JUNGKOOK POV

As I walked in, everyone was welcoming me after a long break. Break from being a bunny belongs to my one and only assistant, Kang Junhee. Junhee, her name plastered in my mind ever since the day I left her. But now, I'm here. Seeing her once again after 2 years missing. Ever since the day I left her, Junhee face, always playing in my mind like a movie. I really miss her fucking much. But she never know my existence for the past 2 years. However, she forgot me, but I'll use this chance wisely to make her happy.

And there she is. Stunning as always, fresh like usual. Simple all the time. She stood at her place, maybe admiring my walk. She did not blink her eyes at all. I really wanna hug her and apologize for treating her like hell.

I walk to her with biggest smile make it appearance for the first time.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Kang Junhee.."

THE END

_____________________________________________
That's it!! Finally it's end! Anyway, did you guys enjoy this story? Please don't forget to vote and comment!! Anyway, stay safe and wear mask all the time!! Social distancing as well!! Hand sanitizer too!! Bye readers..